Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slugfuct

Quote from: taylo)))r on July 29, 2013, 11:22:23 AM
Thanks to a Trade from Lip, my new setup is now complete! By the way, Lip was awesome to deal with, I fully endorse him for any and all trades and transactions here. Super cool, communicated well.

Traynor YBA 1-A w kt-88s through an avatar 4 x 12, run in tandem with the evil twin. Sounds epic.

Looks killer and I bet sounds even better! How you liking the Traynor? I think they rip face with the KT's, absolutely massive sounding
I'm gonna ravage your cabbage with my sauerkraut habits

taylo)))r

Quote from: Slugfuct on July 29, 2013, 02:07:31 PM
Quote from: taylo)))r on July 29, 2013, 11:22:23 AM
Thanks to a Trade from Lip, my new setup is now complete! By the way, Lip was awesome to deal with, I fully endorse him for any and all trades and transactions here. Super cool, communicated well.

Traynor YBA 1-A w kt-88s through an avatar 4 x 12, run in tandem with the evil twin. Sounds epic.

Looks killer and I bet sounds even better! How you liking the Traynor? I think they rip face with the KT's, absolutely massive sounding

It sounds great. Actually reminds me of the OR120 more than I thought it would. Nice low end, good mids. It's a lot more balanced, and doesn't have that Orange tone, but I am loving it so far. I basically dime the thing.
(insert interesting quote)

Corey Y

Faital loaded Greenboy Dually 2x15 bass cab, from BNA Audio. It's joining the Eminence 3015 loaded one I already have...

Jake

Wow. If that thing sounds half as mean as it looks, I smell a brown note on the horizon.
poop.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

Lip

Well - this is my new rig. I swapped my Traynor and some cash to Taylor for the OR120 - and thanks so much for the kind words Taylor. Then - I traded the OR to Slugfuct as he has been seriously gassing for one for his RI JCM 800 and one of my old Emperor cabs. Sold the Emperor cab, bought this Orange cab - swapped the K-100s from the Orange with the Private Jacks and Hellatone G30Hs in my avatar cab and sold the Avatar for $250.... Sold my Gibby Explorer - which - honestly - I wasn't feeling - and bought this Eagle. All new rig. I'm stoked.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

The Shocker

Damn, that's like a basketball trade.

Slugfuct

Quote from: Lip on July 29, 2013, 08:24:40 PM

Well - this is my new rig. I swapped my Traynor and some cash to Taylor for the OR120 - and thanks so much for the kind words Taylor. Then - I traded the OR to Slugfuct as he has been seriously gassing for one for his RI JCM 800 and one of my old Emperor cabs. Sold the Emperor cab, bought this Orange cab - swapped the K-100s from the Orange with the Private Jacks and Hellatone G30Hs in my avatar cab and sold the Avatar for $250.... Sold my Gibby Explorer - which - honestly - I wasn't feeling - and bought this Eagle. All new rig. I'm stoked.

Dude that shit was oozing rock goodness today, that guitar plays nice and sounded fuckin tits through that rig. I'm stoked for you homie!!
I'm gonna ravage your cabbage with my sauerkraut habits

Corey Y

Quote from: Jake on July 29, 2013, 07:25:18 PM
Wow. If that thing sounds half as mean as it looks, I smell a brown note on the horizon.

The Eminence loaded one I already have is a beast, this one is shaping up to be just as good. I just made some demo clips at high volume earlier and it was thumping.

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

James1214

bam, this happened today

words

The Riffer

^ Nice. For the record, thats the first New Graphic Pharaoh out in the ether. So, you've seen it here first. A Stonerrock.com world exclusive.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

James1214

An honor and a privelage. Can't wait to plug it in today..... yaaaaaaaaay!
words

VOLVO)))

Yessh. Time to get another pharaoh...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Damn, Mark. You are really stepping it up with the artwork. Saw the LSTR's new duds on your facebook page and it's sweet.

Golden Boy, Esq.

Lip

Quote from: The Riffer on July 30, 2013, 02:09:15 PM
^ Nice. For the record, thats the first New Graphic Pharaoh out in the ether. So, you've seen it here first. A Stonerrock.com world exclusive.

Damn Riffer... I just checked out your site... awesome stuff. I really fancy the Ritual... think I might need to grab one as soon I recover from this recent gear splurge...

The Riffer

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You..

Lippy, hit me directly if you want anything. SR.com alums get a special deal.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

bbottom

Well I've searched high and low for one of these basses. As soon as I found one, and was able to work out an awesome price, I jumped all over it

Brand spankin new Gibson SG bass in worn brown. Short Scale thunder!!!

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

Lumpy

I have a 'pre-owned' Electro Harmonix Frequency Analyzer in the mail (ring mod).
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

bbottom

Quote from: RacerX on July 31, 2013, 01:36:26 PM
:o Purty.

yea it's pretty sweet. It will take some getting used to because it doesn't sit on your body like a normal bass. It kind of pulls away. I'm going to look into moving the strap button

Lip

Quote from: The Riffer on July 31, 2013, 08:32:06 AM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You..

Lippy, hit me directly if you want anything. SR.com alums get a special deal.

Thanks man - you are the rockingest!

The Riffer

Quote from: bbottom on July 31, 2013, 01:24:03 PM

Brand spankin new Gibson SG bass in worn brown. Short Scale thunder!!!
Love it. Congrats

I recently (like an idiot) sold my SG bass, was White with black pg..I agree about the way it hangs, but it sounded badass, and was a blast to play. I was selling a Pbass, and the dude who came to buy the Pbass ended up making an offer I couldn't refuse for both. It was some cat buying high end stuff to stock his new Nashville music store. Wish I had both back now...
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))