Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

charmander

60s "tempo."  Set neck, apparently plays good.  gold foil in the neck, ohsc  ;D

The Shocker

Deaner likes.

Golden Boy, Esq.

Jake

I just picked this up, but it sounds too much (exactly) like my RI Model T, so I will be selling it. See the FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread for details.

poop.

AgentofOblivion

I just bought this.  Only 48 of them made.  Pine body and ebony fretboard.  Fucking aye.

AgentofOblivion

In related news, I'm selling my 50th Anniversary 1960 ES-335.  Only 100 made in this finish (VOS blonde) and this was #2.  $3k for regular folk, but I'll cut a deal to a forum member.

https://plus.google.com/photos/101365065621396309121/albums/5916897170826358641

Pissy

damn.  If I had a 3k guitar, I'd never touch it.  Very nice.
Vinyls.   deal.

AgentofOblivion

That's pretty much why I want to sell it  :).  I can't play shows with it or anything and I don't have the dedication to just look at it and not play it. 

RacerX

You are very generous, but my advice is to sell that fucker to a blues lawyer for the most $$ you can get.
Livin' The Life.

Mr Neutron

Didn't purchase, but one o my buds is going to Poland for two weeks, so I have his timeline  and his mojo-hand BMP-1 to fiddle with.
Think the bmp will be mine, shortly.
the timeline is intimidating, see how it goes with a full day of messin on sunday.
"Where words fail, music speaks."

RAGER

Here's a little demo of my reel to reel amp.  Boss SD-1 just clicked on with a little delay from a carbon copy and the amp dimed.
Requisite disclaimers:  Sloppy playing, in a hurry, iphone recording, etc....

Love this thing though.

No Focus Pocus

AgentofOblivion

That's cool man.  If you're up to making more videos I would be interested in how it sounds without any other effects on it.

hisheroisjon

Have this on the way, 70's japanese muff clone goodness.

moose23

Nice one, how much? Would like one of those myself along with a Standard fuzz.

hisheroisjon

I paid 160 for it, which isn't bad considering the prices they go for these days.

moose23

taylo)))r

Gonna put an avadisian humbucker that I won in this bad boy in the bridge. Excited to have a tele again.
(insert interesting quote)

Jake

Applauded because Teles rule.
poop.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Jake on September 06, 2013, 01:03:29 PM
Applauded because Teles rule.

Yeah, I had a Tele similar to this one for about 10 years. Always regretted selling it. Methinks I shall be holding onto this for while.
(insert interesting quote)

Volume

Just got this:

ยด69 Sunn Sonic Sonic I-40

Mr. Foxen

RAGER

Picked up an Arturia Mini Brute yesterday.  Really diggin this thing.  Spent all last night with it and jammin on it this morning and probably all day today.  Comes with a bunch of templates that you actually lay over the knobs and faders to get some presets.  Helps to find your way around at first.

No Focus Pocus

Lip

Quote from: Jake on August 26, 2013, 07:07:48 PM
I just picked this up, but it sounds too much (exactly) like my RI Model T, so I will be selling it. See the FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread for details.

Fkkn sweeet.
Can I have it?
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

eyeprod

Rager, try running yourbass thr ough the audio in. Use a preamp of somes ort or it probably won't trigger.
CV - Slender Fungus

RAGER

I also just bought a Micro Korg and a Mini Kaossilator 2.  Imma hook em all up together.  I ain't leaving the house my next days off.
No Focus Pocus