Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

It's crazy how fast the neck is. It reminds me of a "metal" bass.....but not lame ;)

Cursed71

Love how you can see the wood grain through the green.

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

RacerX

Ordered one of these today:

Livin' The Life.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Just got a sweet ass deal from a fellow jamroomer.  I'll post pics whence it arrives.
No Focus Pocus

RacerX

That Woody acoustic pickup is just what the doctor ordered.

Highly recommended for its plug & play simplicity and warm, round sound.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Good stuff in the mail today!!

No Focus Pocus

da_qtip

I woke up to a BAT Pharaoh and SM57 under the tree. Gave the Pharaoh a quick quiet test and it's sounding pretty sweet. A little noisey though, maybe I'll try it with a 9V next time I get to play.

Danny G

Music Man Amps are fucking monsters. Great score!
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

da_qtip

Trying out the Pharaoh in Amplitube. Put in a 9V in and the noise is gone. Guess I need a new power supply. But the pedal sounds great.

Beta Cloud

Quote from: da_qtip on December 28, 2013, 01:45:36 AM
Trying out the Pharaoh in Amplitube. Put in a 9V in and the noise is gone. Guess I need a new power supply. But the pedal sounds great.

the perfect formula to rock on the go! using a battery eliminates noise fer sher.
for me, the Pharaoh is one of few fuzzes with germanium that can go in front of a DAW.
good with guitar rig too.
and in front of a tube amp; bigger and better!

why does it hurt when i pee?

Beta Cloud

why does it hurt when i pee?

The Riffer

8)
It's like, Coolsville, Daddy-O.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

da_qtip

Quote from: Beta Cloud on December 28, 2013, 05:21:30 AM
the perfect formula to rock on the go! using a battery eliminates noise fer sher.
for me, the Pharaoh is one of few fuzzes with germanium that can go in front of a DAW.
good with guitar rig too.
and in front of a tube amp; bigger and better!

I'll try it out with the amp in the next week or so, my Grandpa is visiting and I don't want to blow out his hearing aid. It's been like 2 weeks since I've hit the skins too.

AgentofOblivion

I bought a package of gear off a dude that was moving out of the country.  I now have an all tube Laney TT100 combo that I don't need because I'm up to ears in amplifiers.  "Forum price" will be a bit lower than the list.  Details here:  http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/4264920249.html.

Ancient

Picked up a new cab over the weekend!!

I'm not playing out for the foreseeable future so I decided to downsize to fund some new purchases, so both my smaller Emperor cabs (4x12 and 2x15) will be hitting the chopping block.

BastardCthulhu

Got this bugger on a screamin trade deal.  Love it.  '01 Squier Pbass Special.  Needs a new pickguard, as the one shown is a piece of countertop..

jibberish

can i have the coffin case?
(inb4lip)

dogfood

countertop, uhhh, sure, why not?
Problem solving whiskey!

mortlock

just got this not too long ago..
1988 KRAMER 710ST

Mr. Foxen

Gunning for the 10:1 ration of guitar value to amp value. This is checking out pretty nice, frets are tidy, 2 piece body, set neck, stacked bucking P90s. Wraparound bridges are kind of shady, think I'm gonna through string it with a TOM.

Dr. Skeeter

Scored a Peavey 400 Series Head and 2x10 cab for $150. Apparently one of the speakers is fucked up but it still sounds gnarly as fuck.