Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibberish

heh. ok, howbout plan b:

when they bmail you, bmail me.

really tweakable shit is..well..really tweakable.

Corey Y

I'm not at liberty to discuss price, deals were made, secret handshakes were exchanged.

I will be making clips though. I'm still digging into it and finding tones.

heytrid

1980 335-S Professional - Deluxe - Was silverburst and I think someone blew smoke on it since new it so now it is gold.. Even has a sweet stale bar/smoke smell to it.

2014 RD Artist - got this as I like RD's and needed a mate for my '77

Lip

Man... that Artist is a beauty... im so jelly.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

The Shocker

RAGER

Picking up my filter box today.  he sent me a pic of it.

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

xander face

Got my replacement amp the other day.  It is awesome.

I have a Green Matamp 4x12 and a model T reissue 4x12 and now I have the matching heads... but they're at my jam spot.  I run them both into the Electric 6x12 that is also my headboard at home.

RAGER

Quote from: Lumpy on February 01, 2015, 03:43:49 PM
cool

Sitting smokin weed and running drum machines through it. Good stuff and self oscillates. A few more hours of this and my girl says I'll have to rely on self oscillation.
No Focus Pocus

eyeprod

oops,wrong thread
CV - Slender Fungus

Jake

That Matamp...

May I have it?
poop.

xander face

Probably not :P I like it a whole bunch....

I'm pretty sure I would only trade it for the same amp with the GREEN logo... but I like the cool cinemascope Matamp logo so I duno.

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Jake

Lippy makes a very compelling argument.
poop.

Submarine

Just got all the unsexy stuff: mic clips, patch cables, strings.  So necessary - so un-photogenic.  Carry on.

Corey Y

Picked this up early this morning, '95 ATK 300 as a beater/backup to replace the Ray34CA I just sold.

Jake

Nice score. Love those massive bridges.
poop.

Lip

nice. Whats that p/u sound like?

Corey Y

It's a basic Stingray kind of tone, more or less. There's a three way switch for the pickup, between single coil, humbucker and single with a dummy coil, but they don't sound radically different. It also reminds me of my old Ric a bit.

eddiefive10

Quote from: Corey Y on February 07, 2015, 02:08:00 PM
Picked this up early this morning, '95 ATK 300 as a beater/backup to replace the Ray34CA I just sold.

I owned one many years ago and totally regret selling it, I'd love to pick up another someday along with another peavey t40 that I regret selling

Instant Dan

I have had this guitar since 2013 but I never showed it to you guys.

2007/2008 BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic with a Koa top. Put in push pull pots, vintage dimarzio dual sounds, and real NOS BC Rich Knobs from the 70's. This thing could eat an Explorer for lunch.

Beta Cloud

^classic knobs, tune-o-matic, gorgeous woods... as it should be^

why does it hurt when i pee?

The Riffer

Damn Son. That's a fuckin 10.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

heytrid

whenever I think of a mockingbird that is exactly what comes to mind, perfect.

I brought this home today to play around on. It's a picture of the back since it has a badass eagle on it.

nyarlathotep

Details like that are kinda cool... nobody can see it but it's there anyway, eagling it up.

Got my new custom set finished up today:

Sounds really nice.. my first gig with it is next Saturday.