Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Y

Haven't had the free time to record anything properly, but I made a quick video on my phone of Mr. Grumpy this morning before work.

Jake

Whoa. Your neighbors have to be pleased with all thems PHAT TOOBZ TONEZ.
poop.

Submarine

Quote from: Corey Y on July 24, 2015, 02:53:15 PM
I made a quick video on my phone of Mr. Grumpy this morning before work.

Sick tones.
Can you join my band right now.

Pissy

Does it doom?

(new inside joke around these parts).
Vinyls.   deal.

everdrone

wow mr grumpy sounds amazing!!  nothing like solid state bass amps  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Corey Y

Quote from: Jake on July 25, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
Whoa. Your neighbors have to be pleased with all thems PHAT TOOBZ TONEZ.

That video was taken at my work, which is in an industrial area. I think I'd have to be crazy to jam with it at home. I only have a 2x12 guitar cab and 1x10 bass cab here anyway.

Quote from: Submarine on July 25, 2015, 12:34:09 PM
Sick tones.
Can you join my band right now.

Thanks, when are you picking me up for practice?

Quote from: Pissy on July 26, 2015, 08:43:47 AM
Does it doom?

(new inside joke around these parts).

It only polkas.

Quote from: everdrone on July 26, 2015, 12:35:03 PM
wow mr grumpy sounds amazing!!  nothing like solid state bass amps  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thanks man, long wait but it was definitely worth it. Now I just need to get into a band again lol.

jibberish

really bad timing following god's bass rig there, but one must strike while the iron is hot

grabbed the acoustic b200 1x15 bass combo for 3 bills since it was on sale now.

driving it with the greta tube pre is the first thing I tried. serious potential. also, EQ's are crazy cool. the 6 band is pretty wild. I think a 2-3 band parametric would really be the shit. I might get that DoD/Bat pedal with the parametric EQ's because of that.
it sounds like an effect moving your boost or cut notch up and down the freq spectrum.

I need to record some bass thru the super pharaoh thru the greta thru the b200. I am getting my nasty on slowly but surely.

edit: they(acoustic) must have gotten yelled at or something by danny G. this MkII goober has separate gain, od AND od levels. there is a -10dB pad for hot signals now with a clip indicator, and even a compressor to keep the front end in line.
then they added cooling fans.....heh. thx danny.  this one seems more abuse-worthy than the older one like I got for my nephew.

Mr. Foxen

bitter

MMMM. I wish the body was the same walnut-ish color as the headstock.

Very Nice.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

spookstrickland

Just pulled the trigger on a 18volt Germanium wah by Joe Gagan....this thing is so Hendrixy!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2shXq5Yeo#action=share
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

HP-KEEF-MAKER

Just picked up this from the post office...

PRS Santana SE made in the early -00

Love the way it looks, it's simple yet got a bit bling bling going on those inlays. It plays wonderful and sounds pretty good too. The pickups are not very good on high gain tho, like them on lower gain bluesy stuff. Might swap those for something else.

Got two Korean guitars made by the World Musical Instrument Co and I must say, they beat many much more expensive guitars any day of the week.

agent of change

Been rocking out on this bad boy for a while. Ludwig Rocker II with custom solid maple kicks.

Sold my North drum kit and bought this one on Ebay. Nailed it for $750 (kicks and toms and tom stands). It has 3 more toms but I just keep the largest ones on there, 10/12/14/16. Kick drums are 24x28.

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

khoomeizhi

the things are basically barrels.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

agent of change

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

johnny problem

The newest member of my family.  I'm super excited.

Bro. Righteous

Badass on the kit agent, looks like early VH Alex Van Halen set!
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

neighbor664

moose23

Corey Y

Got my Atlas 612 in yesterday, loaded up with 4 Warehouse ET65's and 2 of the ET90's. Sounds great, insanely loud.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

Submarine

Quote from: neighbor664 on August 11, 2015, 01:00:53 AM
Another parts-caster.

Its so gratifying to build one.  I'm still not used to tuning my guitar with a reverse headstock though.

Corey Y

Quote from: RacerX on August 13, 2015, 12:19:51 PM
:o

Fucking hell, Corey...

Almost all the gear I'm getting lately was paid for before I had my kid, who just turned one. The Atlas was ordered a lot more recently, but it was budgeted and the money put aside a long time ago. It's kind of like pre-baby me sent me presents. Which is awesome, because I sold almost all my gear over the last year.

everdrone

sick clip!  that thing looks killer, want

Beta Cloud

recently got a treble booster clone made by my boy Mike from the band Sun Black Smoke.
i do believe it's a super tweaked D.A.M. Red Rooster circuit.
i love this fucking thing.
he made it for me for cost. $30.
check it out-
i made a coupla' vids, all guitars tuned down to Bflat

with a Les Paul and some amp breakup, as my kid videobombs me repeatedly.

with an SG on a really clean tone, and i make a 'dick joke' here.

and with single coils on a Jazzmaster with p90-types. i allude to Band of Gypsys 'Who Knows' because it almost gives a slight upper octave on single coil pups.

$30 well spent.
why does it hurt when i pee?

Jake

poop.