Previous topic - Next topic

Beta Cloud

why does it hurt when i pee?

jibberish

yeah, an LP with a whammy. yeah.

also, that is a fine piece of artwork.

final answer: yeah.

Dangling Fury

I haven't seen a can of genesee since my granpa passed away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beta Cloud

Quote from: Dangling Fury on February 27, 2016, 09:54:25 AM
I haven't seen a can of genesee since my granpa passed away.

i'm in buffalo bro, where are you?

Dangling Fury

I'm currently in Texas. Granfolks lived in PA.

mortlock

i found genesee cream ale in arizona. im guessing you can probably find it in texass somewhere.

Pissy

Genesee regular is the free beer for the bands at one of our local venues.  At one point I noted to our drummer that it was the only beer I have ever had that gets less tolerable the more you drink.  It's its own governor. 

He hadn't noticed until I said something.  From that point on all he could think about was how much harder the next beer is going to be to choke down.
Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

I need to play that place everynight

Beta Cloud

Quote from: Pissy on February 28, 2016, 07:43:47 AM
Genesee regular is the free beer for the bands at one of our local venues.  At one point I noted to our drummer that it was the only beer I have ever had that gets less tolerable the more you drink.  It's its own governor. 

He hadn't noticed until I said something.  From that point on all he could think about was how much harder the next beer is going to be to choke down.

we come from a place where US presidents get shot dead, winter morning commutes are always blizzard condition near death experiences, (but the main concern is not spilling our coffee), bands like cannibal corpse and rick james come from, (sorry about the whole goo goo dolls thing), and deep fried chicken fat smothered in butter and hot sauce is a light snack.
WE LIVE IN WESTERN NEW YORK WHERE GENNY IS KING!

jibberish

I swear, you Beta, and Mortay are the trve heavy metal comedy duo.  

those last 2 posts were a 1-2 KO.  i'm cryin over here haha

btw, beauty of a setup pissy. that made it all work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

remember Schlitz?  I remember no matter how cold it was, it still went down hot. blech
but underagers can't be too choosy.
we have lots of genee cream ale around here. pounders Monday or whatever is a tradition in many clevo bars
pounder=16oz bottle of genee cream ale, not to be confused with the monster PBR cans, which actually, IMO those get harder and harder to choke down as the night wears on too

Beta Cloud

got the fucker today.

twangin'-

noodlin'-

all sloppy and drunk/high in the vids but happy as hell.

P90's are the shit!!!

jibberish

walk don't run!!!!!!

beautiful baby to add to your doll collection

everdrone

for the glorification of stoner rock and doom I got a blacklight and orange and white strings for my family:

I got some new pedals too, but I need to make demos of them before I post their pics (Strymon El Capistan, POG, new Wah, new tuner)

everdrone

new pedals: strymon el capistan, EHX Micro POG, mini turbotuner, Q95 dunlop switchless crybaby wah:

everdrone

Beta Cloud

Quote from: jibberish on March 04, 2016, 05:12:27 AM
walk don't run!!!!!!

beautiful baby to add to your doll collection

thanks man, i'm adjusting well to the new addition! the p90's are so very different than buckers or strat pups... adjustment to mids on the amps and just pick dynamics is key i think. and been a while since i used a bigsby too, but yeah, loving it my man.

i sold three guitars last year to make bills/car shit/family stuff. two sg's, (don't miss those neck diving cunts), and a jazzmaster, (do miss that lunking cunt), so yeah, not a rich guy, but got a few nice toys.

cheers-

Beta Cloud

Quote from: everdrone on March 05, 2016, 07:27:48 PM
new amp day:

word on the street is that orange is ditching the whole tiny terror line, excellent buy my man. and the strings/light/pickguard scenario is killer!!!

bbottom

jibberish

hope you trim your guitar strings really well haha.

everdrone

cool thanks guys!  my air matress is not part of my rig  ;D ;D ;D   I like the idea of the blacklight strings and they light up really bright but I am not sure that I will continue with it.  I do like the micro terror up top though, I did all that stuff last night along with orange neon blacklight glow paint on my fingers, it was fun!  not sure if I will do the neon stuff again though.

liquidsmoke

Had been thinking about getting my first Gibson LP when I saw this Studio for cheap. The least expensive set neck LP Epiphone makes. Had one briefly a few years ago. Missing the pick guard and has a few dings. Needs a bit of fret work. 14 18 32 42 52 68 A# standard at the moment with a DiMarzio Air Zone bridge pickup. Sounding pretty good including the stock neck pup. Any of you ever have an Air Zone?

shitty picture but..

jibberish

I'm holding out for a Zakk bullseye epiphone LP

VOLVO)))

I have. They're alright.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

everdrone