Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

I got a Yamaha student nylon string classical guitar from a drummer friend over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeprod

Man, I bought and sold a lot of stuff since last time I posted on here.

This is my favorite, but took awhile to put together.

CV - Slender Fungus

neighbor664

I got this for free off of Craigslist. Input 1 is missing it's nut. Can't find anything else wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mortlock

I just snagged a fender p bass. Nate mendel signature model. I dont follow him or even like the foo fighters but this bass has all the right shit. Its modeled after a 71 p bass. Has a fender hi mass bridge. Seymor duncan pick up. Thin neck profile closer to a jazz bass. Its almost as if i designed the fucking thing.

Lumpy

That sounds good... oh, it only comes with rosewood fingerboard? Call me shallow, I seem to like maple, not for any real reason though.

Did you get it used at House of Guitars?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

mortlock

it was new but discounted because I think it was from 2017. they don't make them anymore. I did get it at the HOG. they gave me a great deal.

neighbor664

I just scored a Midas Venice 24 channel analog mixing board being retired from work. Best I can tell the only thing "wrong" with it is that it's analog.

renfield

I ended up getting that Fender JP-90 I posted. God damn. Playing this thing was like when Goku returns from high gravity training. The action is so low you can barely breathe on the strings to fret them.

Lumpy

Bought a Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal, and a 60's Shin-Ei FY6 octave fuzz clone ("Goo Goo Fuzz" prototype) from the builder.

mortlock

Quote from: renfield on June 01, 2019, 03:13:20 PM
I ended up getting that Fender JP-90 I posted. God damn. Playing this thing was like when Goku returns from high gravity training. The action is so low you can barely breathe on the strings to fret them.
i used to have one of them. I regret getting rid of it.

RAGER

Pre ordered this a while back. It finally showed up. Think I'll see what it does.

No Focus Pocus

Stonergrunge

Two pedals and a bulky 9V DC adapter that didn't work with any of these two ;D...

I'm extremely amazed by the Loop Station, it has been a real game-changer in the way I used to play the guitar solo for some of my songs.

The most expensive and weirdest pedal I've ever bought, this little dude is wild and quite unpredictable.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

renfield

New rig!
Hartke HA3500 + Acoustic B115 MkII

It sounds more piezo-ey through my phone mic than in real life. Really cool amplifier, very stoked

Lumpy

Nice clip, I thought you were a pick player.

renfield

Cheers man. I usually do first and second finger, but this guitarish riff seemed to lend itself to guitarish fingerstyle.

mortlock

sick rig and i love the jp90.

renfield

Hell yeah, I feel like the JP90 was made special for me, it just fits and plays like a dream

Plywood

RAGER

Hartke stuff is often the very best dollar per watt value.
No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

I bought a used Arturia Microbrute for $160 plus tax. Cheap synth! Looks easy to use, just how I like it.

RAGER

I've got one haven't touched it in a year plus. It is very a very cool mini synth.
No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

Arrived today, I like it. It can sound pretty nasty on it's own and isn't too complicated.

mortlock

i had one of those. i played it in the philly show of INC 2015 (i think). it was the only time i broke it out. i was sitting in with foot and mouth disease at the time. i ended up getting rid of it, not because it sucked because it didnt. in fact it was awesome. i needed some cash and realized i wasnt into a keyboard. i like strings.   

RAGER

Is this when you got into cello?
No Focus Pocus