Main Menu

How important is image?

Started by sanovine, February 06, 2014, 02:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everdrone

is image important and how you interact or gather a crowd/following?  maybe a little ;)

liquidsmoke

Quote from: Lumpy on February 09, 2014, 10:35:36 AM
Have you heard Three Day Stubble? They had an intense nerd thing going on. But it's comedic. (Punk rock band)

This looks like a good time.

RacerX

I Am looking to start a new band I am in need of a guitarest bassest drummer rythem guitarist and pianist also would love to have anyone who can play trumpet or saxophone any aplacants must be willing to be creative as a group must be willing to play any type of music and must be able to work well with others and take constrative criticism I am looking to start a reggae / hip hop band with me as a singer and I also have a friend who would be our hip hop artist this will be a serious Band not something to take lightly or blow off must be able to dedicate at least two nights a week for practice and you don't have to smoke weed but its a pluse haha I am looking to make serious music that deals with actual issues such as political topics world conflicts war poverty and so on I am a song writer and singer and I take my craft serious as I hope the applicants will be I hope to hear from you guys soon email this poster to contact me my name is lawrence

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/muc/4326419745.html
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

You really should brush up on your spelling.
No Focus Pocus

Volume

Is this image good enough to make it big? This is us (+some random dudes):

RAGER

It's impressive that you hired a midget unless the midget is you and then I apologize.
No Focus Pocus

liquidsmoke

My understanding is that vans are giant amps that need to be constantly 're-tubed' but instead of spending $100 or whatever it's $700 to $2,500.

RacerX

Quote from: liquidsmoke on February 12, 2014, 02:33:34 PM
My understanding is that vans are giant amps that need to be constantly 're-tubed' but instead of spending $100 or whatever it's $700 to $2,500.

I prefer my transportation solidstate.
Livin' The Life.

everdrone

lol ya solidstate van
Quote from: Volume on February 12, 2014, 07:23:38 AM
Is this image good enough to make it big? This is us (+some random dudes):

Why are yall "attacking" (????) those four random guys in the pic????  

the midget seems most alarmed and aware at this.  I am perturbed.

sanovine

What van? That's their house in the background..

Volume

We want to appeal to the anti-midget crowd. Our market research shows that they like their stoner rock.