Didn't we used to have a for sale thread?

Started by bbottom, October 28, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

I could've sworn that their used to be one. Anyway.......

I have a 2004-6 ish Ernie Ball music man Sub bass. This isn't one of the cheap foreign made models. This is an American made passive bass (the only passive bass that EB has ever made....perfect for stoner rockin' :) ) These were only made for a few years and in very small numbers. They only stopped making them because EB was losing money on them because of their craftsmanship. The only differences between these basses and the standard Stingrays are the paint (they were only available in two colors, the hardware and the fact that it is passive (they also came in active models but I prefer passive instruments)
I've owned this bass for about a month and searched high and low for it.The only reason that I am selling it is because I am GASing pretty hard for a second SB2

The bass comes with a standard EB hardshell case as well as the original pickguard and a second which I recently ordered for it. The company that I bought the PG from sent me the wrong one so the screw holes don't match up. But I have no need for it so I'll throw it in with the bass. The headstock has a few small chips on it (not caused by me) I tried to show them in the pictures but I doubt that they will show up.
I'm looking at $500 for the bass.

I'm in Knoxville TN and would prefer to sell this within this general area. I hate shipping basses but....if you cover shipping then I'm sure that we can work it out.  Oh and I also no longer use paypal

If you're interested you can pm me or send me an email at hardsoledshoe@yahoo.com

Thanks guys

khoomeizhi

let's dispense the unpleasantries

bbottom

jibberish

is this now a free-for-all bastard child orphan nomad thread?