Main Menu

Reverb pedals?

Started by kirky, October 31, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirky

Looking for something good and fairly cheap. For the psychedelia.

jibberish

I want to try a trinity tho. it has 3 super spacey reverbs. I haven't played with this or the new arena to see if they implemented those trinity patches.
I think trinity is no longer a current model

liquidsmoke

I'm very happy with my Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Nano. Not super cheap but reasonably priced and simple.

RAGER

I have a nice one.  It ain't cheap though. I have one of them Halls of Fame too.  It's a good one.
No Focus Pocus

The Shocker

fallen

The Trinity is nice and there is a V2 out now.

The only bullshit thing about TC reverbs including the Trinity and Hall Of Fame is that they have stereo jacks but aren't true stereo. The signal bleeds from left to right so it's only usable in mono or mono to stereo.

I use mine mono so really don't care but if you were thinking of running it at the end of a stereo signal chain you might look elsewhere.

The tone print editor software is fun to play with. Make whatever reverb sound you want. Or just stick with the presets which are all good.

Lumpy

Line 6 Verbzilla has a lot of flexibilty, sounds good, and you can find used ones cheap (about $60-70).

On the negative side, they are somewhat large and heavy (boss size, but over-built).
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.