Main Menu

Stolen Gear in Albuquerque, NM

Started by RacerX, February 22, 2016, 11:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

Quote from: jibberish on March 07, 2016, 02:37:48 AM
ok, so racerx, pm me an address where I can send my Eddie"Grant" CD. I want to help buy the mesa.

if you truly think I am some dangerous psycho freak give me a neutral address.

Thanks, but I know you're a dangerous psycho freak.

Keep your money. There is no way I'm interacting with you IRL, even through a surrogate.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

I'll send you my address.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RacerX

Dear Jake:

Thanks, but please don't. Anything he touches is bound to be infested with negative karmic debris.
Livin' The Life.

jibberish

alright then.  i offered to help you.   
remember this, you started the whole rift. except you didn't like when i retaliated. i have tried several times to bury the hatchet. you weren't having any of it
and now your idiocy is costing you real money
heh,  you are seriously more black and twisted inside than i even imagined.  best of luck to you, wow do you need it.

actually this is pretty funny since it looks like YOU are the one who cant handle meaningless keyboard warring.
and to prove you are " ruff n tuff n hard to diaper" , you cut off your nose to spite your face 3 year old brat style
OVER TYPED WORDS ON A SCREEN lololol very weak, VERY, but hey someone has to fill in the lower end of the bell curve.

btw, if i was the rest of the band i would kick your ass. your bad karma has now affected them too.
***********************************************************************************************************

also you are now BL'd and do not exist any longer, so screech and howl and throw your own shit around all you want. not my deal anymore.

RacerX

^
Has publicly expressed wishes of death upon me AND upon friends of mine.
Livin' The Life.

Jor el

Jibberish is socially retarded.

What Would Scooby Do ?

jibberish

jorel, the jam room is not for stupid shit. that is for the general discussion

keep it to the music or GTFO

mortlock

leave jib alone. dont be such a bully.

agent of change

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

justJon

UPDATE!!!

All gear except drums has been recovered. Local PD has positive ID of thief(ves). Drums and accessories appear to be in the wind, and unlikely to be recovered.

Gofundme campaign has been ended, and the money raised will be used to restore me to a playable drumkit.

We thank the generosity and positive thoughts of all!

SANDIA MAN rises yet again!
A wooly man without a face, or a beast without a name.

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RacerX

Indeed, and the roaring of my returned rig was music to our ears!

Fingers crossed for the drums...
Livin' The Life.

agent of change

That's great news fellas. Thanks for sharing.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

Pissy

That's great news!  Glad to hear this!
Vinyls.   deal.

dogfood

Positive IDs, that is satisfying.  It makes me think maybe, just maybe, there is some justice in this world. 
Problem solving whiskey!

RacerX

Quote from: dogfood on March 13, 2016, 11:26:35 AM
Positive IDs, that is satisfying.  It makes me think maybe, just maybe, there is some justice in this world. 

Part of that justice is that the pawn shop is out $150, which is what they paid for my stolen amp while their "system was down."

"Business is kinda slow today, Bill. Mind going in the back & turning off the server for a few hours? Thanks!"

Anyway, I feel extremely lucky to have gotten all my gear back (in working order, too!) and must thank Jon for his persistence & dedication to the cause. If he & his family hadn't have kept at it, I doubt this would have turned out the way it did.

Now, in a perfect world, he'd get his drums back, but for the most part, we'll just have to wait & see what happens.
Livin' The Life.

agent of change