sad day. selling my mig head.

Started by justinhedrick, April 18, 2011, 01:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinhedrick

i have to sell my mig head to help chip away at some medical bills that my wife/i have. even with insurance our out of pocket is pretty high. i'm letting it go for $250 to a local guy. it isn't in perfect shape and had definetly seen its share of shows. plus i don't use it anymore now that i got my VTM60. just weird. you know?

VOLVO)))

I felt that way when I sold my V2, I was going to put the money toward my credit card..

ended up buying a Sunn Sonaro. :D

I miss my V2, it was super classy.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

here's the odd thing: i'm not SUPER wild on the tone the mig has . . . so i'm not even sure WHY i'm a bit down about selling it.

oh well. when i don't have these credit cards/medical bills to pay on i can save and buy something really nice . . .

Hemisaurus

I think everyone should just use Line 6 Spiders and STFU ;D

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on April 18, 2011, 02:06:41 PM
I think everyone should just use Line 6 Spiders and STFU ;D

done and done! best brutalz EVAR!!!

god. i have to go throw up now.

LogicalFrank

I felt really sad when I sold my Marshall AVT head a few years ago. Crap amp but it had sentimental value... I really don't like selling anything. I have been procrastinating on selling a drum machine which I've put in maybe ten hours  in the last two years and it is just ridiculous. I don't really even want it but the thought that I someday might want it just nags me.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

Hemisaurus

Quote from: LogicalFrank on April 18, 2011, 03:25:49 PM
I felt really sad when I sold my Marshall AVT head a few years ago. Crap amp but it had sentimental value... I really don't like selling anything. I have been procrastinating on selling a drum machine which I've put in maybe ten hours  in the last two years and it is just ridiculous. I don't really even want it but the thought that I someday might want it just nags me.
Yeah, when I sell something, it means I really, really, really don't use it. I miss the Selmer Futurama amp and Hondo Fakenbacker I left in the UK, wish I still had those.

Jake

Actually, I have been on a big big purge lately and it feels great! It took a while to get the ball rolling, but now that the floodgates are open, it's so refreshing.

Full disclosure: I was a gear hoarder, so there's still enough stuff left to backline more than one full band.
poop.

Baltar

I'm so sorry to hear you had to sell that head.  I had one and wished I had the cash to buy yours.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.