Main Menu

EHX Cathedral Reverb

Started by VOLVO))), April 21, 2011, 12:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

I want one.

Pros - Cons- Anything I should check out before I spend the HUGE amount of cash involved?

Anyone got one they want to sell me? eh? EH?!
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

This thing looks sick, thats as much as I know about it.
Apparently the Dr. Scientist Reverberator & Strymon Blue Sky are ones to check out as well.
They're all a little pricey IMO. But I'd love to try them all out.

VOLVO)))

Played one yesterday, worth every penny.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

Alright, I'm literally fucking forcing myself not to whip out the plastic and order this, and the memory man with hazarai... I could sell the AD-80, and be able to buy both, but then I'd be without my Ibanez AD-80. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHY DON'T I HAVE MORE TO SELL?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

The Memory Man with Hazerai looks cool, but you have to twist a knob to change modes... would be better if you could stomp to change modes. The Line 6 DL4 does that.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

im down on the knobs a lot, anyways...

er, yeah, whatever, fuck it. Take it as you will.. haha.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

clockwork green

The new TC Electronic Hall Of Fame is so absurdly good and quite the bargain. The toneprints seemed like a gimic to me at first but they are really quite cool. It handles drippy Fender reverb up to cavernous swirling reverbs amazingly well. Their Flashback delay is also fucking amazing.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

rayinreverse

The Strymon is the most beautiful reverb pedal I have ever heard. Joey (Koi) has one and it sounds fantastic.