The Drum Machine/Groovebox Thread

Started by LogicalFrank, April 28, 2011, 10:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

http://soundcloud.com/dogfood-foie-gras

link to the song I just threw together, haven't added any fun leads yet.  I have no fucking idea how drums are supposed to be written. all the drums are just cues to help me remember my parts and when to change. I don't argue for a cue with the drummer I just put the fucker in there.   I've already re written some drum parts so I don't play the intro shit too fast and added a beat in the middle so I don't have the abrupt change.  The drum software is extremely helpful for understanding your own song, can't say it enough.  Now I've got to master cubase, fuck me up the dingus.
Problem solving whiskey!

Hemisaurus

Dingus is an unincorporated location in Morgan County, Kentucky, in the eastern part of the state, on Kentucky Highway 437, between Elamton and Mima. The town is located 14 miles from West Liberty, the county seat. There was formerly a post office in the town,[1] but residents are now served by the post office at Elkfork, Kentucky (41421). Dingus lies at an elevation of 883 feet (269 m).[2] :-X

dogfood

You know I could get all General Discussion on this one and post some serious Bolty-fisting pics.  But I will restrain myself.  And, besides, I like Kentucky....Bourbon.
Problem solving whiskey!