Going on tour starting Friday....

Started by LogicalFrank, June 13, 2011, 10:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

I really liked seeing Weedeater @ KFN.
Also a couple awesome shows I've seen @ Johhny Brenda's are Eyehategod/Misery Index
& OM (with Haikus) sweet place but I like KFN a little better also the time I saw EHG @ The Church was slightly better than JB's
That being said, I love the sound in the 1st Unitarian but get a fuckin AC unit already.

Quote from: black_out on June 14, 2011, 04:38:00 PM
shit I always forget about kung fu. Only band I can remember playing there in recent memory that I wanted to see was Birds of Maya. I have heard it's a rad place to see a show, though. I used to love going to shows at Johnny Brenda's but it seems like it's pretty rare that they have heavy shows anymore. I was really stoked to see that Pearls and Brass show is going down there.

Quote from: grimniggzy on June 14, 2011, 09:10:54 AM
Quote from: black_out on June 13, 2011, 05:14:27 PM
The only bad thing I've ever heard about the M Room is that apparently sometimes they don't charge you for the show until you cross over form the bar side the side with the stage...so cheap fuckers can sit at the bar and drink beer without having to dish out the dough for the band. I've never been there for a show where that was the case, so maybe the quit doing that and started charging at the door. Other than that, the sound is really good, the food is good, they have a good beer selection, and it's in a part of town where people will actually show up. With the Khyber not being an option anymore and considering the fact that nobody shows up to shows at Millcreek, I would take the M Room over any other legit venue in Philly right now.

http://kungfunecktie.com/
is my fav right now

grimniggzy

Quote from: Mr Neutron on June 15, 2011, 01:55:47 AM
Sunsplitter and sadgiqcea would be a cool show to see.

also +1 to this!