Main Menu

tomorrow...

Started by Mike_Sims, July 04, 2011, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LogicalFrank

Quote from: justinhedrick on July 07, 2011, 09:21:30 PM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on July 07, 2011, 08:20:41 PM
Quote from: justinhedrick on July 07, 2011, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on July 07, 2011, 05:29:30 PM
Coz one of your players just got out the hospital, and we're just reworking everythibg as a bloody two piece again.

all of this is true . . . get your shizz together and so will we. fall work for you?! :P
Mebbe, if we can play Chicago, maybe hook up with LogicalFrank. I'm not playing Central IL no more, and I'm getting a taser for any mofo that thinks it's fucking funny to yell Freebird.

FRANK! get frank in here!

I will happily yell Freebird but I won't think it's funny. This will leave Hemi in quite a quandary.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

Hemisaurus

U'know I never even heard of frrebird 'til I moved here, it's a minor colonial hit, and I still haven't heard it all the way through, whats it like 45 minutes or something ???

That and Stairway to Heaven, though I love what Vim Fuego said about it :D

LogicalFrank

44 minutes are the same guitar lick over and over. I enjoy it as an adventure into minimal composition. As a rock song, it's self indulgent and the kind of thing where you can just tell you'd laugh out loud at the face the guitarist is making taking it out of context.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

Jake

I would totally play a montage of all those songs just to be a dick. They're kind of asking for it.
poop.