Main Menu

Fuzz Box Girl

Started by Baltar, October 12, 2011, 07:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baltar

She's having a contest to give away a free pedal again.  Anyone else follow her blog?

http://www.fuzzboxgirl.com/contests/
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

dunwichamps

At_Giza

Quote from: dunwichamps on October 12, 2011, 07:29:31 PM
i follow her on FB
Yeah, this. For as long as she's been on it.

Baltar

I entered her contest, had to spend an hour on fattoneguitars.com looking for pics of her coffee mugs.  The free pedal has no pots/knobs at all.  Just a switch and an LED, well an interal trim pot for vol.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Baltar on October 12, 2011, 07:53:44 PM
I entered her contest, had to spend an hour on fattoneguitars.com looking for pics of her coffee mugs.  The free pedal has no pots/knobs at all.  Just a switch and an LED, well an interal trim pot for vol.

Not worth the bullshit or effort.

At_Giza

So not worth the effort. I looked up the pedal and found that I would rather shoot myself in the gentleman's vegetables than spend my time going after that pedal.  :P

I dunno, I think she needs to up more desirable effects than that. :-\

Baltar

I was bored.  Yeah, it's a free pedal.  I wasn't expecting a Black Arts or anything.

At_Giza

Boredom usually means you ought to practice more.  ;D

But yeah, I know what you're saying. I just thought this was way too much effort for something that doesn't induce much desire. :P

Baltar

I wish I had someone to practice with.  Anyone check out Maritime effects yet, I want their Rangemaster clone.

dunwichamps

wish I could rip the current 120W on the bench all day. fucckckkckckc

Pedals are usually cloned pretty easy fyi i believe most armchair guitarists can do it

Baltar

I'm to stupid to figure out a fancy soldering iron and wires, yep poor ol' dumb Baltar.

Nope, would definitely be too scared to even look inside my equipment.  All those confusing pots & pans, trannies and caps.  No sir. Never.

dunwichamps

i have a bass version of that wah pedal