Main Menu

Fuck yeah!!!

Started by BrianDamage, December 07, 2011, 10:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianDamage

Found a bassist and a drummer both today.

Time to let the heavy flow!!!
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

hashbrowns

Dude hell yeah!!! Hey man let me know when you name your band and record some shit. I really liked that recording you posted a while back and I'm stoked to see what you guys come up with.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

BrianDamage

"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

BrianDamage

Had out first jam tonight. Went killer. Got stoned out and jammed big fuzzy riffs for about 3 hours. Heads were crushed.

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

hashbrowns

Righteous dude. You guys got a name yet?
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

BrianDamage

Waiting to write a few tunes. See what it sounds like. Then name it.

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

mawso

nice score.  they been jamming together before they hooked up with you, or you just lucked out and got em both on the same day?

BrianDamage

Both kinda. The three of us were in a band together previously and they both just happened to become free of other projects on the same day and responded to an ad I had on craigslist.

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

justinhedrick

Quote from: BrianDamage on December 07, 2011, 10:55:15 PM

Time to let the heavy flow!!!

my wife is always mean during her heavy flow  :'(

Hemisaurus

I'm gonna post that on your Facebook where she can see it ;D

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 15, 2011, 03:02:10 PM
I'm gonna post that on your Facebook where she can see it ;D

no. don't.

RAGER