Main Menu

Free Stuff Thread!

Started by clockwork green, December 06, 2011, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Y

Anyone got a couple tuners for a right handed (or left side of a 3x3 headstock) guitar?

Hemisaurus

still looking for mini (Ibanez size) bass tuners. :)

Still have this pair of 6L6's to give away :) Headin' for Tulsa.

Metal and Beer

Corey, I gotcha. They're generi-brand but they work fine, aren't sloppy....

Still seeking a .1uF capacitor and two footswitch buttons
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

The Riffer

Got your cap. By foot switch buttons, do you mean the complete switch?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Corey Y

Quote from: Metal and Beer on January 13, 2012, 08:44:18 PM
Corey, I gotcha. They're generi-brand but they work fine, aren't sloppy....

Sweet, thanks man. I shot you a PM with my shipping info.

Just found a set of strings if anyone wants them, EHX nickel wound 10's (10,13,17,26,36,46).

Metal and Beer

Cool, Corey, got your PM, I'll send 'em out Mon.

Riffer, right on man...I actually just need the buttons themselves; I'm using an old rev. tank for a housing...

Editista: I also still have a shitload of strings, pretty much all common plain gauges, no/very few wound ones...
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

Lemme dig for some more shit, i got more shit!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

BrianDamage

Quote from: Hemisaurus on January 11, 2012, 01:59:54 PM
Quote from: BrianDamage on December 11, 2011, 01:19:19 PM
I have a boss os2 I could part with. Overdrive/distortion with a "color" knob to get anything between the two.  Anyone got a couple of 6L6's laying around? Mine are showing signs of death (as they should be. They are the ones that came in my amp back in 87) and I am broke as fuck at the moment.
Did you get your 6L6's? I've just found a pair of Ruby's lying about at the back of a shelf you can have, vintage questionable, definitely more recent that 1987 though, probably more like 2007 at the earliest. I think they may have came from an almost new amp where the owner wanted the tubes changed straight away, getter looks good and all.

Sweet!! I actually like Ruby's they have a pretty nice sound. Had them in a Crate Blue Voodoo and I liked them better than the groove tubes that were in it when I got it. I will pm you my info sir.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

BrianDamage

"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

Lumpy

Found my 4 pack of black Gibson speed knobs. Opened the package and tried one on, it didn't look right (it was supposed to be replacement for DeArmond mini knobs).

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

OUTLANDAH

Earthquaker device white light overdrive up for trades...

bbottom

if anyone has a set of Dunlop strap locks. All that I need is the button portion that is screwed into the guitar body. PM me if you can help me out.

Also I have an old Dunlop Wah that I don't need. I'm pretty sure that it works.

I also have a NYC Big muff that I rehoused into an orange pedal box. A few things need to be soldered back together but as far as I know it works.

PM me if anyone is interested or can give a brotha a hand