Main Menu

New Verellen preamp pedals

Started by bitter, June 30, 2012, 04:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitter

Got this email tonight and found it kind of interesting. I haven't been following any of the verellen stuff lately so I don't know how common this knowledge is. I'm just gonna cut and paste some of the images from the email, but not for spamming sake. Looks like they've got a skyhammer and meatsmoke preamp running for about $700 or a $200 discount if you do join some program I wasn't interested in looking into.

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

VOLVO)))

This is crazy, Nickwich and I were just talking about making the Wizard pre-amp a modular type-thing...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

MichaelZodiac

"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 30, 2012, 09:20:32 AM
This is crazy, Nickwich and I were just talking about making the Wizard pre-amp a modular type-thing...

yea i have this in the works already, design phase

the diddler

think my old lady's gonna get me one of them verellens for my birthday

bitter

Quote from: the diddler on June 30, 2012, 10:53:38 AM
think my old lady's gonna get me one of them verellens for my birthday

That's pretty cool. I kind if think this would be neat for recording processing.

the diddler

yeah, i've seen/heard the skyhammer version in person for a few minutes but want to check them both out in depth before I decide.  should see Ben tonight- will see if he's around next week

clockwork green

A lot of amp companies have made these but very few seem to make them for long.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

bitter

Quote from: the diddler on June 30, 2012, 02:10:49 PM
yeah, i've seen/heard the skyhammer version in person for a few minutes but want to check them both out in depth before I decide.  should see Ben tonight- will see if he's around next week

Right on.

dunwichamps

they dont last along usually because the margin on them is poor.

clockwork green

I bet...for the price you might as well just buy the whole amp or a midi rack unit.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"