Fuzz Demo featuring BAT Badascan

Started by fallen, June 06, 2012, 12:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

thanks folks ill plop some Wizard Fuzz photos for ya

The Riffer

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 07, 2012, 06:07:26 PM
PDF's of the manuals might be a good thing, that way I get all of my cool buzzwords right. Hahaha.
No buzzwords or verbal grafting. Lets hear your thoughts.

Quote from: dunwichamps on June 07, 2012, 06:12:12 PM
i think pharaoh has a pdf on his blogsite but LSTR and Badascan and BF dont but I could be wrong
Used to, but that has since been removed. I'll try to get that put together for the upcoming website.

Quote from: The Shocker on June 07, 2012, 08:05:30 PM
I can only speak for me, but I love builders such as yourself posting your stuff.  Honestly I'd like to see Riffer post more about his pedals, especially his upcoming stuff, but he's pretty shy about it.
Shy I am not, in general I just would just rather my stuff do the talking for me. I'd rather my stuff be found because it sounds good rather than found because I was spamming it. I've been a member of this forum and SR.com since like '05 and feel really strongly about not using trust and comfort become a tool for sales. I'm here as a fellow cretin, not as salesman.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

The Shocker

VOLVO)))

Mark, I love you.

You have my respect.

Nick, eat a bag of black dildos.

;D ;D ;D ;D
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 07, 2012, 10:56:58 PM
Mark, I love you.

You have my respect.

;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

So, I got bored and tried my hand at it today, but my camera decided it would be nice to die... So, I guess I'll wait for the black forest to get here, and do them all at once.

sigh.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 08, 2012, 05:36:06 PM
So, I got bored and tried my hand at it today, but my camera decided it would be nice to die... So, I guess I'll wait for the black forest to get here, and do them all at once.

sigh.

When it rains it pours shits on you?   I fucking misplaced my camera and can't find it for the life of me.  Using iPhone until I find it.  GTG so I can pack guitars...

VOLVO)))

Yep. Found out my bank account has been overdrafted three times because a gas station in the middle of nowhere keeps running the same charge from 5/1/12 to get more money. I'm going there and kicking the shit out of whoever is doing it.

Any suggestions for decent cheap cameras?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 07, 2012, 10:56:58 PM
Mark, I love you.

You have my respect.

;D ;D ;D ;D
The difference is that Nick spends alot more time in the forums than I do. I know he contributes more than just pics of his builds.
When I do have a moment to enter, and have something relevant to contribute, It can't be something self serving.

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 08, 2012, 05:36:06 PM

sigh.
I'd rather see them all together anyway.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

Fair enough, expect it soon, depending on camera being functional or not...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Blueberry Lazer

i have no real need for a black Forrest ( i already gotta dam meathead, bat pharaoh, electric mvu 120 maahfugga), but i am ashamed to admit that i will eventually  buy one based solely on how fucking awesome it looks. I wish i could get all my pedals built into into that enclosure from now on

The Riffer

^Thanks for saying so. My reply is that the Black Forest is nothing like either of those pedals, and will find it's boosting the MVU to be pretty spectacular. It's a different animal altogether.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

dunwichamps

i spend way too much time on forums, riffers a much more focused builder but i do try to help the usual conundrum

Blueberry Lazer

^get off this forum and get to building some left hand paths foo!

Builders are awesome. I'm glad you guys on these forums have shown me an alternative to the shit they sell at the local music shops where i live.
The downside is that im jonesin lika crackhead for a wizard fuzz/beetle badascan/OKW fuzz now

dunwichamps

Quote from: Blueberry Lazer on June 09, 2012, 12:33:18 PM
^get off this forum and get to building some left hand paths foo!

Builders are awesome. I'm glad you guys on these forums have shown me an alternative to the shit they sell at the local music shops where i live.
The downside is that im jonesin lika crackhead for a wizard fuzz/beetle badascan/OKW fuzz now

yea those guys have found their way to the back burner, i will probably try to plop out a proto later in the summer. Today i gotta do unrelated fun of replacing o2 sensors in my ladys car.