Main Menu

Pedal board pics

Started by bbottom, January 28, 2012, 02:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

It's aight. I'm no volume pedal veteran, but it seems to do what it's supposed to do with nothing truly annoying happening. I really like that it's small and inexpensive.
poop.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: Lumpy on March 20, 2013, 10:41:58 AM
What's the flying saucer thing with the red dome... a light?

Yes. I'm dead in the water if I can't see my fretboard on "stage". (we still haven't played a venue with an actual stage or sound person) The red light looks kind of cool and is just barely adequate. It's just a lightbulb holder with a switch on the cord and I have no idea where I got it, it was years back. They aren't easy to find.

Danny G

Bass rig:

Boss TU-2, Fulltone Bass Drive, stock Phase 90, Snarling Dogs Whine-o Wah

Guitar rig:

Modded to shit Crybaby, Boss TU-2, modded to shit Blues Driver, R-28 modded Phase 90, DIY EA Tremolo modded to be a tremolo/lead boost

Sent from a can on some string using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

clockwork green

Another update to my board.  I might swap some of the dirt pedals around (maybe replace the Wattson with the Vault).  I got a Disaster Area DMC-6 midi switcher for the Mobius, Timeline and Space.  I'm still figuring it out...midi talk makes absolutely no senese to me but the Disaster Area guy is good about returning my frequent emails.  I can not only switch presets with one button for all three pedals I can turn them on or off together but I can also control the looper of the Timeline with it in case I want two different loops going (one of the Ditto and another on the Timeline).  

Now with the Mountain King Heavy Machine (awesome pedal with 3 distinctly usable fuzz voices).
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

bbottom

updated pedal board.

The only other thing that I would get effects wise at this point is a reverb pedal. I love using reverb with bass.  However I'm in no hurry and will probably get another cab first.