Main Menu

Stolen Gear Alert - PNW

Started by Pissy, October 27, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pissy

Mike from godsheadsilo had tons of stuff stolen, not just his gear (He's a Garnet dude) but lots of other stuff too:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2014/10/23/thieves-steal-valuable-gear-from-ex-godheadsilo-member-mike-kunkas-storage-unit

just putting the word out.
Vinyls.   deal.

The Shocker

That sux.

Had to be an inside job.  Either someone that knows him or somebody at storage unit.

mortlock

got to be video cameras at the storage unit I would assume..

jibberish

hopefully they have.  I and my paranoid self just assume that if I am out in public, I am on a camera somewhere.

now, why was rager bitching about needed way more space in his music room all of a sudden?

edit: article said no cameras at storage lot. they must have been in a row like apt garages.  the storage units around here are separate little boxes usually.

lordfinesse

Shit man.. That really sucks. Several Garnets on that list, including a BTO. Hopefully they'll get found and he'll get his stuff back.   You gotta hate thieves.
Billy Squier 24/7

the diddler

Sucks indeed, that's some goddamn irreplaceable shit.  I played Port Angeles last weekend and it sure seemed to have an inordinate amount of scumbag/junkie assholes for such a small town.  Kunka's a good dude according to people I know and I hope he gets at least some of this stuff back- who knows, stranger shit has happened