Bassists? Drummers? Jam? New England?

Started by Wesogkan, March 26, 2011, 07:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wesogkan

True, they aren't...they haven't done a show in ages. :/

SpaceTrucker

I just want a drummer(and I'm a bassist) But to be honest I haven't been looking. And I live in Maryland so there is no excuse. Other than transportation. But it seems every drummer comes with a guitarist. I just want to play music in general though. More on the "Sir lord baltimore/Budgie/BBA/TAB/Grand funk Crazy ass kickin music.

I know a guitarist who plays metal. but I don't see him much at all. I really don't want to play with a guitarist who just wants me to be "The bassist" I also can sing. its just doing both at the same time is a bitch. Guitar I'm pretty good with singing and playing at the same time, as far a rhythm goes(and with me it goes pretty far).

Hemisaurus

Quote from: SpaceTrucker on April 11, 2011, 03:26:04 PM
I just want a drummer(and I'm a bassist) But to be honest I haven't been looking. And I live in Maryland so there is no excuse. Other than transportation. But it seems every drummer comes with a guitarist. I just want to play music in general though. More on the "Sir lord baltimore/Budgie/BBA/TAB/Grand funk Crazy ass kickin music.

I know a guitarist who plays metal. but I don't see him much at all. I really don't want to play with a guitarist who just wants me to be "The bassist" I also can sing. its just doing both at the same time is a bitch. Guitar I'm pretty good with singing and playing at the same time, as far a rhythm goes(and with me it goes pretty far).
I'd be willing to play with a second bassist :) I enjoy being the bassist. I think riff rock needs more two bass bands, if there are any ???

LogicalFrank

"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

Hemisaurus

Ah well, I suppose if I need to keep it original, I'll need to add a third bassist ;D

What was the  name of that outfit, from the south, were originally bass and drums, and then became bass and two drums, I think they were from Atlanta ???