Main Menu

1970 Greenbacks...

Started by Worthless Willie, April 21, 2011, 08:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worthless Willie

I have two.  Apparently, they were made during the Rola transition, and are pre-Rola, with Rola stickers.

Anyone have any idea what they're worth?

Thanks in advance.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Jake

25 or 30 watt? G12H or G12M? 55hz or 75hz? Are they the 011 or 014 cones (there should be a little white stamp on them somewheres).

Worth more if they're G12H with 014 cones. Hendrix played those, so people love them as a consequence. Well, that and they're pretty great sounding speaks.
poop.

VOLVO)))

A fair bit... More than you'd expect. Putting an exact number on something like that... hm.

Got a Cathedral Reverb you want to sell me, instead? :D
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

poop.

Worthless Willie

T1221 - DD26T  G12M  75hz

003 cone.

Looks like April 26 1971

How does one go about selling something like these?
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Jake

I'd put em on ebay. Maybe concurrently on craigs.
poop.

Worthless Willie

Word, but what should I ask?

Jake

Dunno. The market it weird right now. I'd maybe start the auction at $275 with no reserve and see what happens.
poop.

tossom

I have 4 G12m speakers that I think are from 1967, they are rated at 20 watts each.  Only 2 of them are in working condition sadly, 2 have bad rips in them.

Worth having reconditioned?
"Beige rock"