Main Menu

15% off @ Prymaxe

Started by black_out, June 17, 2011, 11:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black_out

Thought I'd give you dudes a heads up. Prymaxevintage.com is running a promo for their facebook fans, entering the promo code FB15 will get ya 15% off anything in stock (except fulltone and another builder that isn't coming to mind).

I've been eyeballing the HBE Psyolcybe Phaser for a while now, so I took the opportunity and jumped on it. Anybody else have one? Happy with it? It was between that and getting the '74 RI phase 90 from analogman with truebypass and an LED...with the sale the psylocybe ended up a little cheaper, which was just enough to tip the scale in that direction. I'll let ya'll know how she sounds when it comes in.

On top of that, I got a fat little bonus check from work yesterday AND a guitar center opened up about 20 minutes from my house, so I see some more gear purchases in the near future ; ) Probably a low wattage tube amp for home...something I've been missing for a while now.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

justinhedrick

that's awesome man. sounds like you deserve it!

in my camp, my wife/i just re-evaluated our budget last night. with higher gas prices and medical bills, looks like no vacation or big gear purchases for about the next year.

black_out

Quote from: justinhedrick on June 17, 2011, 12:16:38 PM

in my camp, my wife/i just re-evaluated our budget last night. with higher gas prices and medical bills, looks like no vacation or big gear purchases for about the next year.

awe, bummer man. I feel you on that one, I just finished trade school about a year ago and shit has been getting better, but I took a pay cut to get in and get my apprenticeship and those were definitely four extremely tight years money wise.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

justinhedrick

Quote from: black_out on June 17, 2011, 01:09:03 PM
Quote from: justinhedrick on June 17, 2011, 12:16:38 PM

awe, bummer man. I feel you on that one, I just finished trade school about a year ago and shit has been getting better, but I took a pay cut to get in and get my apprenticeship and those were definitely four extremely tight years money wise.

yeah, it's alright. i really don't want for anything, you know? i figure if some of these great bands can use the same gear for years, i can to!