Main Menu

So this is pretty cool.

Started by Discö Rice, September 12, 2011, 12:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discö Rice

http://www.customdrumstix.com/

Regaltip discontinued the drumsticks I've been using for 20+ years (Quantum 9000 Nylon Tip)in January. They're huge and odd (17.5" with a full length slight distal taper that increases slightly over the last inch or so of the stick, and a giant, near xylophone mallet-sized, super-hard nylon ball-shaped tip. ), so nothing I've used since quite feels right. These guys will make them for me. I can even get purple heart wood or jatoba sticks if I'm feeling fancy. It's a little pricey to start up, but they save your template and they're cheaper after the first purchase. I think I might order some regular sticks from them first to check for quality, then I'll go all in.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Corey Y

Cool deal, drum sticks are the kind of product it pays to buy in bulk anyway. So it could actually be fairly economical for you in the long run, since you're dedicated to using that design.

I'd be careful getting stuff like Jatoba for drumsticks. It's not true for everyone, since it probably depends on the PH of your skin oils, but it turns my hands purple. My dad as well, we did a whole house full of doors out of the stuff (I still have a bunch of rough lumber left over, 10+ years later) and we ended up having to wear nitrile gloves while working with it.

Discö Rice

Yeah, the purple heart wood is more my speed, if I wanna get fancier than hickory. It's a little heavier, but not a lot, and it looks nice.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

VOLVO)))

I fucking broke an aluminum stick today, I've had them for four hours.

I broke two sets of the American Classic Metal sticks... fml.

Gabe, did this site ever work out?
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.