Main Menu

Randall rg120ph??

Started by eddiefive10, December 06, 2011, 09:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiefive10

Guy in my town is selling one for $100, im thinking buying and flipping it on eBay. Any one know anything about  this amp? Only info I can find is that Kurt cobain used in on bleach

RAGER

i wouldn't waste my time.  It's a $100 amp.
No Focus Pocus

clockwork green

So you want to try and exploit another musician with your possible good deal...kinda fucked up.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

eddiefive10

No expoltation just trying to make a extra buck

hashbrowns

Trying to make a quick buck is exploitation dude what are talking about.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

clockwork green

I don't have a problem with people making a buck when they've earned a buck. Buy the amp and fix it up, improve and add that in to your cost. Musicians need to help each other out and charging somebody more than you paid because you can isn't cool...this isn't the world of high finance. We're just people trying to write the best songs we can and if we can have each other's back that'll help us do that better.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

justinhedrick

they are loud, they are solid state. they take fuzz well, oh and they sound good with bass as well as guitar.

and, in my opinion, buying things soley to flip them is messed up, but there are dollars to be made.

spookstrickland

Flipping gear just hurts everyone by driving up prices in the long run.  either play it or don't buy it >:(
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

VOLVO)))

I buy/sell all the time, but I always work on the shit before I sell it off. If I spend 75 bucks on a guitar, then do a hundred bucks worth of work on it (assuming it's worth 175 bucks,) I sell it for 175 bucks. That's reasonable.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.