Looking For Jam-Mates in Philly

Started by grimniggzy, December 07, 2011, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

Figured I'd get more the right people if I posted here rather than crapslist or some shitty hxc board.

I mainly play bass and some guitar. I work a 9-5 so I've got most hours after then and on the weekends pretty open.
I'm located in The Northeast right off Bustleton Ave. and about 2 blocks away from the Blvd./Rt. 1.

Have enough equipment for at least me and another guitarist just sitting in my basement which is admittedly kinda cramped. Have more than a few 70's amps and too many effects to mess around with. Probably don't have any room for a drummer down there and we could probably only play here until around 9:00 most nights which is admittedly lame.

I'm into doing pretty much anything that's heavy. Mainly just looking to find some like minded peeps to jam around with and chill in a relaxed situation. Been back and forth with a guitarist and drummer I was playing with previously but they're just not lifers like me. Def not opposed to putting a band together/playing shows if things fall into place and definitely more into working on original stuff but I'd be down for some covers.
Influences are all over the chart but i'm with everything that's important...
Whiskey, Weed & Black Sabbath.
Only bummer about my situation is that I have no wheels, just tryna be up front about it.

I'll post up some old ass music if anyone is really interested.
PMZ if your down.

Edit: What a horrible way to get to 5 stars, I should have thought of something better, haha.