Bad Deals (a good counter-point to Hot Deals)

Started by Baltar, September 05, 2011, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitter

Hey that would give him just enough to buy a nice life jacket and a moderately fancy bottle of wine. Well on the way to living the dream...

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

At_Giza

Quote from: bitter end on November 19, 2011, 12:32:03 PM
:D It's seriously getting to the point where I'm tempted to get something new/built as apposed to waiting around for "that" deal to come along. The prices are so close in some instances that I'd rather not buy an older, smashed to shit vintage amp with all the unknown variable associated with older gear.
Yeah, I'm tired of people arbitrarily setting values for things. Though I've found that a lot of builders also do the same thing, but at least that way I can get exactly what I want.

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 19, 2011, 12:54:21 PM
I'd give him 200 bones for that 2000s.
I'd give him $500 just to get it out from under you, 'cause that's all it's worth.

VOLVO)))

Cool, Fuck you, Hal!

Enjoy your extra 260 bones for a cab from emperor, 188 bucks worth of tubes, and the tech bill.

I could be into that head for less than 400 bucks, you'd be up 948 for a total piece.

Why would you do that to me? You dick.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

At_Giza

'Cause I am a pretty swell guy.  ;D

I wouldn't buy one, I'm going to buy a Metropolitan for the pedal platform. :P Much more versatile than a 2000S.

Hemisaurus

http://decatur.craigslist.org/msg/2753182460.html

$750 seems a bit steep, but bet it's an earthshaker.

hashbrowns

I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky