Main Menu

Parts for Sound City amps??

Started by Dr.Zayus, May 17, 2012, 12:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Zayus

Hey all, like a stoner, I took one of the fuses out to go get a new one and I think I lost the little plastic thing that screws in and holds the fuse in. Any idea where one could get another one of those things? Thanks!

Sincerely,

Retardo Mantalban

Jake

poop.

Jake

She sure seems like a nice lass, but you might want to check the inside of her butthole area for a fuse cover.

poop.

Hemisaurus

It's a fuseholder, they didn't make them specially.

Any of these? If not, Mouser have > 9000 to choose from.

http://www.mouser.com/Circuit-Protection/Fuseholders-Clips-Hardware/_/N-5g3m?P=1yzxj24&Keyword=fuseholder&FS=True

RadioShack have a couple of types < $3 too.

Dr.Zayus

Quote from: Jake on May 17, 2012, 12:43:42 PM
She sure seems like a nice lass, but you might want to check the inside of her butthole area for a fuse cover.

I just got done looking for about an hour. Couldn't find it, but I did find one of my old spaeker cables and a mic stand!!

Thanks Hemi! I'll try Radio Shack first. That seems like the path of least resistance. I wasn't sure if they were a generic kind of part or not.

Mr. Foxen

Best bet is replacing the whole thing. Not sorta thing I take off amps and end up with spare. Although I have some 120 PAs incoming I could part out, if someone wants to buy the major parts before I render them not usable.

Also, be nice about Amy, she is a nice lady probably taller than most of you.