Main Menu

when work gets in the way

Started by James1214, May 09, 2012, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Zayus

James, I know you're busy with work, dude, and that's totally understandable. It would be real nice if you'd make more of an effort to let Dan and I know ahead of time if you're going to be an hour of more late though, especially when the other member is ten times more unreliable than you are. I have other areas of my life that get neglected because of the band, and I'm okay with that. I'm not really okay with neglecting other parts of my life to wait around and wonder who's gonna show up. Wouldn't that tick you off a little?

RacerX

*whistles Don Henley tune about dirty laundry*
Livin' The Life.

Chovie D

everybody is telling you to do the right thing.

that said, my blass player quit his job to play one of our gigs once.  :D
He asked for the time/night off , boss said no, he said "Well I  gotta rock, so I quit."
It wasnt a good job like yours, the economy hadnt been ruined by dumbya yet, and he was younger....he never regretted it.

but yeah..what everyone else said.

Jake

Sounds like Zayus and the chaps are more upset about not getting a heads up about the tardiness than anything else.

In this era of portable communicating devices, it's nearly inexcusable.
poop.

chlorpromazine

uh huh
As suggested, you guys should just schedule your jams later.
And for fuck's sake, text or call and let somebody know something. That just seems like common sense to me.
It sucks to be waiting around for a bandmate to show and not knowing if it is even going to happen at all.

James1214

for whatever its worth we're on the same page. sometimes the problem is communication, or a lack thereof, and the solution is communication as well.
words

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

James1214

it was more along these lines.... uppercuts galore

pow!!!!

words