Advice, please...getting ready to sell some gear

Started by black aspirin, July 21, 2013, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black aspirin

So, I'm gonna unload some gear that is just sitting around, even though I plan on getting back into playing and recording very soon.  But some of this stuff I just don't need, and could use the money for other things.

First question...I have a vintage Big Muff Pi, Model EH 3003.  Looks like it's the 3rd version, (apparently 1977?) because it has Tone-Bypass.  It's in excellent condition, still in the original box, but without the manual.  Anyone have a good recommendation on how much to ask for this thing?  I'm not looking to rape someone, but I am looking to get my fair share out of it so I can put money toward home renovations and other shit.

Gotta go through all my pedals and decide what I'm gonna keep and what I'm gonna get rid of, but this one is probably the most sought-after one that I have.  And I love my D.A.M. Meathead adjustable fuzz WAY more, anyway.

Thanks.
This Juan goes to 11.

Lumpy

Ebay is maybe your best bet, for maximizing the pool of buyers. Take lots of photos, and write a good description.

Ebay is also good for seeing what similar pedals sold for.

(Jake beat me to it)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

black aspirin

Yeah, I checked eBay...I was just looking for extra advice, thanks.  Damn.  Looks like I should get some pretty good coin out of that pedal.
This Juan goes to 11.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Chovie D

id keep the big muff. its something you will eventually regret selling.
My ramshead big muff is one of my favorite vintage pedals.