Main Menu

Whirlwind Chromatic Tuner

Started by Woody, February 15, 2011, 10:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Probably most of you don't play in standard tuning, but this new tuner is very exciting to me. It has a bigger display for my crappy eyes and only tunes in standard. Mint!

http://whirlwindusa.com/catalog/black-boxes-effects-and-dis/effects/wt2000-chromatic-tuner

Lumpy

Korg Pitchblack tuner has a big display, and looks like its less expensive. Also more accurate than a Boss TU2 (I don't know how accurate the Whirlwiind tuner is)

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

black_out

Been using the pitchblack for a couple years now, it's held up to a fair amount of abuse. It's a solid tuner.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

blackkrosses

I believe it can.
I am also a happy pitchblack user.

hayseed

How is that Korg with a bass? Sometimes i have difficulties using a tuner for a bass
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Lumpy

Quote from: hayseed on February 15, 2011, 09:08:20 PM
How is that Korg with a bass? Sometimes i have difficulties using a tuner for a bass

It works for me...

Helps to keep the other strings dampened, and play the string softly, without any 'clank' (hard attack).

The Korg takes a second to start tracking your note, not a big deal.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

I, too, rock the pitchblack. Lovvvvvvvveeeeee it.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

ROWDYBEER

I too rock the pitch black as does my bassist

clockwork green

The Turbo Tuner is really amazing and since it's so much less and more durable that the Peterson I'd say it's far and away the best possible pedal tuner out there.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"