payment question for black arts

Started by jibberish, May 06, 2014, 01:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibberish

so let's say I want to buy a new super pharaoh. I REALLY like the added tweak flexibility and now I don't have to make my own LED diode fuzz box heh.

I was wondering how much of a bite paypal or visas takes out of your money?
would a $3 investment in a postal money order on my end save you some bucks on your end to maybe cover shipping?

TIA

VOLVO)))

Just gift it to him. Ill holler at him on Facebook real quick for you.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

jibberish

Quote from: SunnO))) on May 06, 2014, 01:32:07 AM
He should be by shortly.
cool. thx chief.
paypal seems like a serious gouge to me.,although I guess 7-8 bucks isn't much different than 3 bucks.
but fuck it, I want to cut the middle man out as much as possible and keep it between the players

mailing a money order up to I think $999 is $3 total. definitely would be the way to go on a $900 item, but maybe this is too close to a wash.
I know he takes a hit selling to retailers so they can sell at list. so I want to buy it direct.

RAGER

Yep. Bought my pharaoh direct. Love it but I had to put a piece of tape over the led. Bright sumbitch.
No Focus Pocus

Jake

Screw BAT Mark. He is lighting Cubans with hundos right now and is laughing so hard, his monocle might fall out.
poop.

VOLVO)))

Riding Buells through the south!

He is a rap god.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

HEY NOW!

my email: electricblackdoom gmail if you wanna do it direct. I'm always down for that. Thank you. SR.com alum get preferential treatment.

On my way back to the yacht and blow, I'll leave these here :

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

dunwichamps

I heard Mark also accepts payment via a Ducati

The Riffer

Yeah Nick,  Gas, Oil, and Leather is a viable form of payment.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

mutantcolors

Ass, grass or cash - no one riffs for free.

jibberish

black

Awesome product(s) and an insanely awesome proprietor.
Glad to know that I'm not the only one blinded by not only the spectacular product, but by that supernova led.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

jibberish

how much for the 5 watt CREE LED emitter power light mod?   fuck leatherman tools and soldering irons when you can have a laser welder.

edit: ok email got sent.

The Riffer

Thanks black.

Jibberish, replied.

about the LEDs...The Standard Pharaoh has the superbright LED, Supreme has the huge 10mm LED, but I reduced the power to an extreme degree to make it really dull which allows the user to gaze deep into the eye, revealing....nothing, but you can look deep into the eye.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

dunwichamps

The super bright LED is awesome. I routinely run 1k series limiter into a superbright 3mm LED for all my pedals as well.

VOLVO)))

I should probably buy a super pharaoh.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on May 07, 2014, 11:27:25 AM
I should probably buy a super pharaoh.
me 2 but i need dough for the wedding

Jake

I'm waiting for the Super Duper Pharaoh.
poop.

Lumpy

I hate super bright LEDs, they're an 'upgrade' that nobody needs. On Talkbass, somebody justified them by saying they're great for outdoor daytime shows. Has anybody here ever played an outdoor daytime show? What about the other 99% of the time you're not playing outdoors in the daytime? Sorry to hijack this thread, but the superbright LED trend should die. They rank down there with "cool" knobs that don't have an indicator line or pointer.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Jake

It's curious that you're in a position to comment on exactly what nobody/everybody needs. Not to mention what their ambient light situation is 99% of the time they're using a pedal.
poop.

RacerX

You'd have a point if Lumpy hadn't been gifted with complete & total omniscience.

Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Bright ass led's bother me too so I just put a piece of tape over them.  Problem solved.

/darkroomplayer
No Focus Pocus