SW Terror Fest- Neurosis, Goatsnake, Sunn o))), Pelican,16, etc.

Started by tattooedsean, May 13, 2014, 04:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

black

Hey T-Sean, I don't do the facebooks. Is there a website or something I can get tickets and stuff from?

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 13, 2014, 12:17:02 PM
Hey T-Sean, I don't do the facebooks. Is there a website or something I can get tickets and stuff from?

Tickets will go on sale Friday. Links for that soon.  That is what they posted so I will repost as soon as they post them.    8)

black

Thanks!
I just realized I could probably call the Casebeer brothers and get the scoop, but I think you are more reliable.  ;)

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 15, 2014, 10:01:32 AM
Thanks!
I just realized I could probably call the Casebeer brothers and get the scoop, but I think you are more reliable.  ;)

Multi day passes are now available-----   https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/575905

black

Killer!
Getting my crew together and signing up for the 3 day passes.
Thanks again T-Sean. Hope to meet y'all out there.

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 16, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Killer!
Getting my crew together and signing up for the 3 day passes.
Thanks again T-Sean. Hope to meet y'all out there.

Cool, spread the word.
The Flyers aren't out yet but they have said these are the set times.

Thursday night: Kickoff show at The District:

10:00 - 10:30 Conqueror Worm (Tucson)
10:45 - 11:15 Twingiant (Phoenix)
11:30 - 12:15 The Fucking Wrath (CA)
12:30 - 1:30 -(16)- (CA)

Friday night: Main show at Rialto:

6:30 - 7:00 Godhunter (Tucson)
7:15 - 7:55 Eagle Twin (UT)
8:10 - 9:00 Pelican (IL)
9:15 - 10:15 Goatsnake (CA)

Friday night: After show at The District:

10:30 - 11:00 Spiritual Shepherd (NV)
11:15 - 11:45 Night Demon (CA)
12:00 - 12:30 TOAD (Phoenix)
12:45 - 1:45 BlackQueen (WA)

Saturday night: Main show at Rialto:

6:30 - 7:00 Sorxe (Phoenix)
7:15 - 7:45 Author & Punisher (CA)
8:00 - 8:40 The Body (OR)
8:55 - 10:45 Neurosis (CA)

Saturday night: After show at The District:

10:30 - 11:00 Windmill Of Corpses (Flagstaff)
11:15 - 11:45 Secrets Of The Sky (CA)
12:00 - 12:30 North (Tucson)
12:45 - 1:45 Primitive Man (CO)

Sunday night: Main show at Rialto:

6:00 - 6:30 Sex Prisoner (Tucson)
6:45 - 7:15 Obliterations (CA)
7:30 - 8:00 Baptists (Canada)
8:30 - 10:30 SUNN 0))) (The planet Earth)

(All set times and bands are, of course, subject to change, because we all know that shit happens sometimes, right? But this should be pretty damn close...)

Lumpy

Author & Punisher is rad, don't miss him Black. The whole fistival looks great though. Good luck!
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

black

Thanks for the heads up Lumpy!
Anyone else with must-see suggestions please fire away. Chances are I will see everyone since thee is no overlapping multiple stage deal at this.
I fucking love these festivals. So much bang for your buck if you're a live music kook like me.

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 19, 2014, 03:16:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up Lumpy!
Anyone else with must-see suggestions please fire away. Chances are I will see everyone since thee is no overlapping multiple stage deal at this.
I fucking love these festivals. So much bang for your buck if you're a live music kook like me.

Yeah, the guys definitely have it set up pretty nicely.   Where are you coming from to get to the festival?   I know of some people from as far as the east coast that might be coming to the fest which is pretty cool. 

black

I'm just one state over from y'all (to the east), but I am known to travel all over the Continental U.S. to dig on scenes like this.

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 21, 2014, 01:16:22 PM
I'm just one state over from y'all (to the east), but I am known to travel all over the Continental U.S. to dig on scenes like this.

Yeah, I would usually be at Maryland Deathfest this particular week as I am friends with Ryan and Evan the organizers. I run the MDF and OEF(obscene extreme fest) supporters group on facebook.

I get all over for metal fests be it in North America or over to Europe.  I spent 10 months in Albuquerque for a work training assignment back in 2004 but other wise I have been in AZ since late 1995.

black

You probably saw me at MDF X.
I was the long haired, bearded guy wearing black jeans and various black t-shirts, hanging with a Metal-y dressed woman. We both had tattoos.
;)

lowdaddy

jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

tattooedsean

Quote from: black on May 23, 2014, 11:22:36 AM
You probably saw me at MDF X.
I was the long haired, bearded guy wearing black jeans and various black t-shirts, hanging with a Metal-y dressed woman. We both had tattoos.
;)

:P

black

Zero

Sean

How far is the District from the Rialto? Also, We have rooms at Hotel Congress and I hear that is walking distance to the Rialto, true?

Thanks!

tattooedsean

Quote from: Zero on June 19, 2014, 03:27:01 PM
Sean

How far is the District from the Rialto? Also, We have rooms at Hotel Congress and I hear that is walking distance to the Rialto, true?

Thanks!

The two clubs are about .08 mile from each other.  You can see on mapquest.  Both club addresses are on the flyer.  I am not familiar with the hotel. 
As for the hotel, this map shows it across the street.  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hotel+Congress/@32.222248,-110.966648,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xdffb6a03465761fd

tattooedsean

Attention, People of the Internet and other associated digital worlds, we are now on all relevant social media platforms. Please feel free to add us, like us, follow us, twitter us, gram us or whatever else it is people do on their phones all day when they should be living their lives instead.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/swterrorfest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/swterrorfest