Main Menu

For liquidsmoke

Started by RAGER, July 04, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

liquidsmoke

It would be a lot of fun even with 10% of that gear. I've got a baritone but like having free time so no second band for now.

VOLVO)))

You know what I love? They're doing it themselves. They do that shit because it's their shit and don't hire a bunch of people to do it for them.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Their Amazon wishlist is just a bunch of handtrucks and furniture dollies, probly a back brace or two

liquidsmoke

I've seen these folks twice live and enjoyed the spectacle more than the music. Are any of their albums worth picking up?

everdrone

They have their albums on spotify

slow doom with screams over it then thrash, primitive production in Throned in Blood album

its cool how big of a sound they get from a nomadic husband and wife, they must be psychic with each other as musicians

mortlock

they are in my town on their September tour this year. im thinking I need to see these guys at least once..

jibberish

jucifer rules. I even have an idea for a piece of gear that will be named the jucifer worship 800 or the jucifer worship 1600 for the double capacity model.
yeah, just imagining the case and aesthetics and some final circuit tweaks.

what is it going to do? sorry, not going to lay that out quite yet, but it does not exist in the commercial gear market.

kind of looking forward to winter. I have these projects and a ton more stuff to do which I cannot even think about touching now.

VOLVO)))

God, what the fuck are you talking about? It's like you're the master of a maze, but with words, and none of us know how to get to the end (you shutting the fuck up.)

Jesus h.  Fuck.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

jibberish

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 09, 2014, 10:30:55 PM
God, what the fuck are you talking about? It's like you're the master of a maze, but with words, and none of us know how to get to the end (you shutting the fuck up.)

Jesus h.  Fuck.

gonna quote this.

whatever even possessed you to write that. pure hate, pure troll. howabout if it doesn't concern you , pass it by.

you are fucked up. and this moderator thing is going to come up again.

absolutely no excuse for this post of yours. straighten out already.
I am able to block you in general discussion. that's a start.

but you having carte blanche to be a massive dickhead in here is wrong.

jibberish

i'm still not telling anyone my idea yet.

hey, I should show you my circuit boards I made myself using autocad for a job I saw the chance to make fast cash. I caught wind of a huge crane/loading dock job in Singapore that was going to use our ID system. but they also needed long distance comms all across the docks, so we had to source rs232->rs422 converters. rs 422 is a twisted pair convention and has minimal loss over long runs. well all these little converters were w/e $80 and up. I got samples from a couple mfrs and opened them up.  I then reverse engineered them to establish the key functions of the conversion AND the power scavenging from the rs-232 feed

this way, they just plug them in like adapters and don't have to worry about power feeds. so anyway, one I trimmed the parts count down to the exact functions this job needed, and two, I undercut all other prices. my german student assistant and I got busy.  my pal in purchasing make the PO to my imaginary company, my pals in the cad room taught me how to do a double sided board and the donuts etc. after I got my boards back, we build and tested them for about 2 weeks in my attic.  the sale went down perfectly and we each put $3000 in our pockets for whipping out w/e 160 of those. I still have a pile of diodes and orange drop caps and some boards since I had to get 200 to cover the order.

so now I have a rather simple idea inspired by what jucifer does, so it is going to get its name showing due honor to the source of the idea.
that's ok with you right?

oh, btw, I am an EE with specialized studies in semiconductor theory (that is transistors and diodes). I worked as a product manager for an entire line of products. I was the alpha and omega in the western hemisphere. we developed some crazy stuff, and I was in it every step from customer interest through th ewhole building all the way to how it was packed. I wrote programs, went to allen Bradley PLC school and made demos for trade shows and sales presentations showing how our shit was integrated with plc's.  I hung with the president and vp a lot, pres was my direct boss. only 2 other people in that whole fucking place didn't have to do what I told them if I needed something.

I also built and installed and tech'd crystal sorting machines. god I love stepper motors.  these machines were a crazy mix of automation including pneumatics(that is air)

I also did electrical maintenance in a decent sized metal fab facility. holy shit was that learning experience and an OSHA nightmare.   you should have seen this verson metal former. it was 2 stories and more in a pit and it could turn a disc into a bowl etc. entire control room full of siemens plc shit.  step 5 can program that . actually I can program any plc. once you have done 4-5 different brands, you get the idea. used to be all some form of ladder logic. I do best with AB since that is what I set up demos the most with and got the extra schooling

SO, if I blab about not opening my pharaoh, or designing a gadget like the JW or my quad mixer, I guarantee you it is real and doable.
just because it is beyond your little ghetto world doesn't mean it doesn't exist
i'm the real thing. you are an asshole.

jibberish

you thought about taking some math classes at the local college yet?  no education will make sure you stay a crippled tard looking in from the outside.

jibberish

you thought about getting on some regular exercise program yet? if you look like a lardass doughboy in your 20's you are royally fucked for later if you don't mend your ways pretty soon here.

yeppers, looks like you have a lot to take care of in your own backyard, so yeah. mind your own fucking business. you are sucking hard in several key areas. get on it.

jibberish

I can nag the shit out of you about all your failings and keep them in your face, if you want to keep starting up with me for zero good reason. i'm a freak. I can go farther and longer than you, so be careful.

I dont start shit with you.
you , on the other hand, are building quite a rap sheet for your unsolicited attacks over time here.
what exactly is the thing that is lacking in you that makes you do this?
don't answer, that is for you to answer to yourself. idc, I just want it to stop.

dogfood

I like pineapple juice.
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

Everybody remain calm.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RacerX

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 09, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Jesus h.  Fuck.

Agreed that you don't know how to shut him the fuck up—instead, you've wound him up into a wall of Jucifer rig-sized rant.

Also, me too a pineapple juice fan.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

Are there any health benefits to pineapple juice? I think I'll pick some up, you guys have piqued my interest.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RacerX

The enzymes help you digest your food, kinda like papaya juice does.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

Into it, I accidentally had a pepsi a month ago and soda has been eeking it's way back in little by little. I need a sweet replacer. Soda is literally like meth.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

James1214

One of my lady friends requested I drink pineapple juice everyday because apparently it makes jizz a lot more palatable and I'll do anything she asks for in that dept. I also split it half and half with sparkling water at home so I don't drink so many cokes.

Also jucifer fucking rule, spectacle indeed.
words

Lumpy

Get Rager to hook you up with one of these. :D

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

spookstrickland

Quote from: James1214 on July 22, 2014, 03:32:08 AM
One of my lady friends requested I drink pineapple juice everyday because apparently it makes jizz a lot more palatable and I'll do anything she asks for in that dept. I also split it half and half with sparkling water at home so I don't drink so many cokes.

Also jucifer fucking rule, spectacle indeed.

I was waiting for someone to mention that LOL  I hear eating lots of celery helps with "volume' according to Peter North and Tommy Lee. 
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

RacerX

Quote from: James1214 on July 22, 2014, 03:32:08 AM

Jizz & sparkling water? Gross.
Livin' The Life.

James1214

Pineapple, Alan, Pineapple and sparkling water..... Dammit
words