Sete Star Sept Buffalo NY 3/31/15

Started by mortlock, October 15, 2015, 08:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

I should have posted this awhile back. better late than never.
my band had the honor of playing with these guys at this show. it was in a basement venue in buffalo. for those who are unfamiliar, SSS is a rabid 2 piece grindcore/noisecore power house consisting of a dude on drums and a chick on bass and vox. they are from japan and tour the world relentlessly.

the second the first note was struck on her bass the room whipped into a massive pit instantly and she and the PA were both thrown to the floor. the show was stopped for a sec to get her back up and the PA back working again. a few minutes later they were blasting out nonstop grind for 16 minutes. near the end of their set she was back on the floor hitting an empty beer can [mine left there from our previous set] with the mike while the drummer was free forming on his drum kit.

it was one of the most intense sets from one of the most intense bands ive ever seen. if you ever get a chance to see them, and you will because they tour constantly, do yourself a favor and go. even if you don't like grind, go for the sheer experience of the intensity of them. their sets don't last long. it will be the most insane 16 minutes of your life.