Dave'sCookinShow!!

Started by black, June 22, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on March 14, 2024, 01:14:16 AM

A 1 material. I'll be making the baguette sandwich soon. Thanks Daves Cookin Show!

Muffin Man

exemplary crust on the link. that plastic cheese sheet, no idea whut.that.is but, high five, beautiful dish.

also, i have ingredients for copy cat, Saturday probably. yum. pepper jack since i got a chunk. woo hoo

mortlock

made a trip to the rez today. yielded several tour stops.

dnice

Quote from: mortlock on March 29, 2024, 08:03:44 PMmade a trip to the rez today. yielded several tour stops.

because I am fascinated with Geography (seriously)...Mort what is The Rez re: western new york? native american jawn?

mortlock

the rez is a place in basom ny. which is about where the 'GE' is in genesee on the map. It also happens to be sovereign native american reservation land. The rez is a big smoke shop, gas station and souvenir shops. also a few other smoke shops along that stretch as well, like car dealerships.

you might remember this episode from back in 2022.

mortlock

dnice the best part of that for me is the drive out. from where i live, once i get out of the populated area which is really like 15 mins out on the parkway, i dont see hardly any cars. i actually saw more Amish horse drawn carriages and Amish people on bikes than i did cars. its all farm land for the most part with a couple of small towns to go through.
its about an hour 20 min drive from my house. funniest thing was on todays drive about half way out in the middle of fucking nowhere i see a nys trooper car as a speed trap on the side of the road. theres like 1 fucking car going by every half hour., wtf are you doing?

RAGER

Place looks cute but bread doesn't look good.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Yeah the bread could have been better. Over all not too bad. I only paid $8 for it so not too bad for the price. Standard no frills italian assorted.

mortlock

easter sunday special episode.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Wow. Absolutely.spectacular. also, nice pan.

Pissy

Perfect, but you did miss an opportunity to make deviled Cadbury creme eggs. 

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

old school shithole dive diner in the best way possible. exactly what we needed. no fade haircut bearded brew pub guys in this place. one cook who is the owner and one very seasoned waitress in the trenches yelling at the cook and people eating there. reminded me of flo on mels diner.

mortlock

mortlock

last stop on the tour!!! Zombie Seasonal!!!

mortlock

About to release one of the best recreations yet of one of nyc most iconic restaurants classic dishes.

Muffin Man

stay tuned. er, I'm staying tuned for the upcoming feature episode