What do you think about new games 2016

Started by Svetkin357, November 07, 2016, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svetkin357

I looked review of the Titanfall 2 and immediately decided to buy a license at www.gamesdeal.com. Game size of about 55 gigs. it takes a half day to download and install. The game is excellent! A little similar to the UT. Only much more diverse - you can jump on the walls, hang, jump high in the windows, climb on the roof to ride on the ropes. These features give more dynamism and unpredictability in battle. Fighting keeps in suspense until the end! Dynamism at the highest level. But while some enemy can waiting at respawn, which means there is room for any strategy. Care should be taken in all directions, because the enemy knows where to appear and behave like. Great idea with the Titans. Beautiful graphics, even on low settings - landscapes, textures, shots and explosion. Well-designed maps - in a one mission, you can get at least 8 different ways.The team and the map of the current round can not choose, it's selection occurs randomly. Different types of battles: a duel, destruction, capture points, capture the flag. The choice of weapons is small, but can be opened after use his extra features. A huge number of different additional perks like pilots and from the Titans. In general, a decent game!

juan11

A friend of mine worked in that, but I haven't played it yet. I dusted off the Xbox1 today & am downloading the new Forza right now.

Not sure when I turned this thing on last...

srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best