Palm Oil

Started by DustyTheCosmicWolfWizard, March 29, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustyTheCosmicWolfWizard

Why is palm oil in fucking everything? I don't see why the unsuspecting public should have to take part in corporate sociopathy.

I just wanted some flippin digestive biscuits mcvities! Now I have to feel guilty that I just fucked up some orangutans house while he was chillin, probably getting high off fermented fruits or something listening to the monkey version of stoner. Also not a big fan of how many hundreds of people have been shot for standing up to the people cutting all the rainforests down, but I guess they don't talk about that much over here so who cares right!

I just thought this kind of sucks. Is this who we are now as humans, as westerners, we just fuck back the rest of the planet and animals so we can have 26 versions of an iphone, it's already too small! Or clothes made by kids in sweat shops that are produced with holes in them, instead of just wearing them in till their old like people used to...

I made a pair of shorts by cutting a pair of black jeans that had gone grey in half. No sewing required, 3 quarter length, rolled up the bottoms, looked snazzy as fuck. Going for that post apocalyptic casual look, ready for zombie attack but I still look cool ya know. Stood next to a guy who was wearing some crisp ironed, brand spanking new jeans, with holes in them. For a moment I swear he looked at me and realised how fucking stupid he looked, then pushed it out of his head, told himself he was the coolest motherfucker, and went back to being ignorant again. Probably labelled me as some kind of tramp loser who can't afford new jeans. Anyway, humans are dicks right!

Oh yeah palm oil. Don't buy it. Hey, if you do I don't blame you, it's in just about everything.
Station.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Lumpy

It's cool how your name runs into the thread topic! (Top of the page). How you do that?

Also, I agree about palm oil. It's super cheap though, so a lot of people want to cook with it. Probably not worth cutting down the rainforest for that though.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

DustyTheCosmicWolfWizard

QuoteIt's cool how your name runs into the thread topic! (Top of the page). How you do that?

Like it says in my name, I'm a wizard.
Station.

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

mortlock

RacerX

I like me some oil in my palm when I'm jerkin' the gherkin, but I've found palm oil does not always transfer well to other activities...
Livin' The Life.

Hershel

Quote from: RacerdX on April 04, 2017, 02:21:27 PM
I like me some legal steroids to help with muscle gains in my palm when I'm jerkin' the gherkin, but I've palm oil does not always transfer well to other activities...

Because it's super cheap and corporations care more about money than people's health.