Those shows that are ALWAYS on.

Started by neighbor664, April 04, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neighbor664

You know the ones. When you've flipped through all the channels and back again and give up. Back in the days when there where far fewer channels,  I remember when nothing else was on you could always find a rerun of M.A.S.H. or Magnum P.I. These days I don't have cable but there are a few cable channels I get for some reason. One is ion, I swear "Without a Trace" is ALWAYS on.

The Shocker

Some kind of Law and Order is always on.  Of course there are like 10 different L&O series with 5,000 episodes between them.

NCIS always seems to be on too.

lowdaddy

i don't have cable but i just spent last week staying at my parents house and, yes, without a trace and some kind of l & o are were always on.  also, that seventies show.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

neighbor664

I for one do not love Raymond.  I can't for the life of me understand why "Everyone Loves Raymond" was on so much a couple years ago.

peoplething

we don't have cable either, but 'Raymond, King of Queens, Are you smarter than a 5th greater, What about Jim' are constantly on here what used to be considered UHF.

They are extremely terrible television shows.
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

mortlock

i can always get into an episode of cheers and threes company. 

The Shocker

They still show Seinfeld every day too.

whoshotthefrog

Quote from: deaner33 on April 09, 2011, 11:03:05 PM
They still show Seinfeld every day too.

...and I am extremely thankful for that.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

Isabellacat

Everytime I watch tv ,that fat fucker Dr. Phil is on.   :D like wtf, is it just me or does'nt Dr.Phil look like that '80s actor Dabney Coleman? anyways i had to laugh when he sent Ted Williams to rehab. personally can't stand the show.

lowdaddy

ted williams the dead baseball player?  that's harsh.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Isabellacat

Quote from: lowdaddy on April 12, 2011, 06:04:15 PM
ted williams the dead baseball player?  that's harsh.

no that homeless guy they discovered that used to be a radio announcer. lol Dr.Phil sent him to rehab and shit.