Reservation Dogs

Started by jmucke, August 18, 2021, 09:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmucke

Best TV-show since Atlanta. Episode 3 is a riot, lots of weed and OM over the endcredits.

Dylan Thomas

I heard they also used The Marijuanaut?

Good for Sleep getting some licensing fees out of that debacle of a song.....
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.

jmucke

Seven episodes down. As with "Atlanta" I am really impressed how this show can be laughing-out-loud funny, really smart and touching at the same time - all in under 30 minutes.

mortlock

this is the best series ive seen in a long time. absolutely fuckin awesome.

sleestak

Anyone watching season 2?  I think it's the best show on TV. 
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

jmucke

I am the hoarding the new episodes. I am not really into serious binge-watching but one or two episode a day is my favorite tempo.

mortlock

fuck. this new season is a little emotional. 

sleestak

It's such a great show but makes me cry.   I feel there hasn't been a bad moment in any of the episodes to date.  Totally unique perspective.

sleestak

Final episode was another tearjerker.  A fine, cathartic finale if it's not renewed for another season.
(Just looked it up before posting and I see that it has been renewed for a season 3)

mortlock

season 3 is out. i havent watched yet. im waiting for all the episodes to be out. ill most likely binge it in like 2 days. 

mortlock

season 3 has been a trip so far. ufos, big foot. flash back to when big and all the old guys were young. 

sleestak

Kind of a soft landing for a series finale but felt like it was by design.   Brilliant show from start to finish.  How about how episode 9 felt like it was movie length just because of the weight of the feelings and conversations between Elora and her estranged dad.

Good stuff.  Funny.  I cried.

mortlock