Sunn 412S at GC for 2 bills, trade out Avatar for it?

Started by Instant Dan, April 19, 2011, 09:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Instant Dan

Haven't said it's condition yet or if it's original or reissue. Probably a RI.

justinhedrick

looks pretty cool. those casters on the side of it LOOK old. ???

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

hayseed

I have had reissues and originals and i can honestly say that it really does not matter if it is a reissue or not. If it looks good and sounds good and the price is right, go for it. The reissue Sunn gear is very quality gear in my opinion.

I do have to ask , why are the casters on the side of the cab? I have seen buttons or rubber legs but never casters in that spot. I may be wrong but i would say they are add-ons.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

rayinreverse

I wouldnt trade an avatar for it,unless you just really must have sunn gear.

Worthless Willie

Quote from: hayseed on April 19, 2011, 07:31:53 PM
I have had reissues and originals and i can honestly say that it really does not matter if it is a reissue or not. If it looks good and sounds good and the price is right, go for it. The reissue Sunn gear is very quality gear in my opinion.

I do have to ask , why are the casters on the side of the cab? I have seen buttons or rubber legs but never casters in that spot. I may be wrong but i would say they are add-ons.

It's so you can wheel your cab around, and still "couple" it to the stage.

If you're one of those folks who think coupling matters...like me.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

dogfood

Typically, I levitate my cabs in zero gravity throughout a show with my psionics.  It's more trippyier.
Problem solving whiskey!

hayseed

Quote from: Worthless Willie on April 19, 2011, 11:26:45 PM
Quote from: hayseed on April 19, 2011, 07:31:53 PM

It's so you can wheel your cab around, and still "couple" it to the stage.

If you're one of those folks who think coupling matters...like me.

I understand the purpose of them, i just never saw a Sunn cab with the wheels on the side like the one pictured. Usually they are on the bottom side of the logo. Not a big deal at all...
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC