Main Menu

Show Off Your Rigs: Rebirth

Started by VOLVO))), December 04, 2010, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

da_qtip

Exactly, it's a Russian Muff clone I made. My main source of dirt.

nightterrors

Quote from: dunwichamps on June 06, 2012, 12:41:35 AM
Pharaoh into a T probably sounds awesome.

I don't even want to think about how good it would sound.

Stonergrunge

Anyway... here are the two rig videos that I made, the second one is only about fuzz. They were made for another forum board (Chilemusicos) and because of that I speak in spanish during both videos but don't worry there's nothing too essential to know about all the things that I say. If you want to avoid all the useless speech in the first video I start to play around 06:25. In the case of the second video the time is 01:22.

Please keep in mind that I got a little bit nervous so I talk more than what I should and my playing was a little bit messy and sloppy, also there was a problem when I made the transfer from the 3 inch DVDs to the laptop so there is a series of little intermittent pauses in the sound during both videos, the length of every pause is less than a second so I don't think they are too annoying... and yes, I'm wearing sperrys  ;D

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

VOLVO)))

Dude, we're messy and sloppy guys!

You must not have seen the garbage demos I put up earlier! hahaha.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

yea dont worry im very sloppy in my demoes. I do try to avoid talking as my voice is an anathema to me.

bitter

Nice rig, Nick! Which model is that snarling dog wah?
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

dunwichamps

Quote from: bitter on June 17, 2012, 01:01:56 PM
Nice rig, Nick! Which model is that snarling dog wah?

I believe its the bass version

Worthless Willie

That's the Bootsy Collins model.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

dogfood

Then where's all the sparkles, smart guy??!!
Problem solving whiskey!

Metal and Beer

Bootsy sparkles just fine on his own, buster !
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

hisheroisjon

I had one of the bootsy bass wahs a few years ago, heaviest (weight-wise) fucking pedal I've ever owned haha.

bitter

I like those SD wahs, lots of weird options but heavy (not always a bad thing). The whine-o-wah my buddy had was pretty powerful compared to the others we tried. They also had that cool mold spores one that was discontinued. We used to write strange emails to the builder(?), Kenny Segall until he stopped wanting to talk to us  :D

OR50

Quote from: fuzzfarmer on January 21, 2011, 05:27:05 AM
These rig threads are my favorite....so thought I'd post up some of mine. I have other stuff, but this pretty much the heart of it.

'73 Sunn Model T
'74 Orange OR120
'74 Orange 4x12
     Empeor 4x12

'97 Guild S-100

Turbo Tuner
Radial ABY
Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh(s) #9 and #25
DMM

Killer rig!

I,Galactus

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jake

I just now noticed that Bean there, NSTS. What's your take on it as an owner? I have to admit that the one (and only one) I have ever played was absurdly heavy. Musta been like 16 pounds. Not sure if that's a common trait or an anomaly...?
poop.

clockwork green

Looks like an Electrical to me...the headstock cutout is straight, the Bean's have a "T".
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

NoSleepTilSleep

EGC indeed. The weight is good on this one, the body is pretty thin (as is the neck) and the distribution is very equal. More comfortable to play than my Les Paul, that's for damn sure.

Sundholm

the diddler

shitty pic, but the one I've got right now.  the soldano and next to it the Dunwich Metropolitan are one of my usual 'go out and melt faces' rigs- I always run two amps 

bitter

Holy shit!!! Nice rig updates fellas.

dunwichamps

diddlers rig is impressive, glad to see my shit being used in a productive manner

Jake

Yes. SeƱor Diddler appears to definitely not be fucking around.
poop.