Main Menu

what's in the package?

Started by dogfood, June 23, 2011, 06:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

I've been trying to get some el cheapo beringer pedals for months now, and fucking taaadaaa they're here.  Well, over at the apt office bldg anyway.  So, I'm gonna have one more michelada and mosey over and see what Santa finally delivered.  See, they couldn't get what I ordered, then they couldn't get what I substitute ordered, then I substitute ordered again, mind you a month inbetween each order, all for some shitty behringer pedals!  I must be a drunk or something.  It was a bit entertaining verbally abusing the employees of the retailer.  I'm that guy.  anyway, details in an hour or so. 
Problem solving whiskey!

dogfood

Ok, I got antsy the office might close so I walked over before my next michelada.  first box of two...peanuts and stereo tremolo/pan for the stereo rig.  "Thank you for showing your confidence in us by purchasing the BEHRINGER ULTRA TREM PAN TP300...." fuck you it was $23 USD.  hmmm, thumbs up.  no major volume drop off, sounds like a tremolo pedal. I'll need another beer for the next box.
Problem solving whiskey!

dogfood

echo machine EM600 and phaser ph9 (note: all the fucking problems occured over phaser pedals. ie the one's I wanted weren't being shipped, fuckers)  echo machine-ummm, I think the sound is broken...who cares, I like it.
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

I think Echo Machine is a clone of the Echo Park. Where did you order these? Amazon sometimes has Behringer stuff cheap.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

justinhedrick

i have the original trem pedal (the brown one). it works awesome and has no volume drop either. for $25 it works for me!

VOLVO)))

I have the BSY600 and it's a beast. I just don't step on the fucker.

I'm thinking about putting a few of these in my chain just for amusement.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dogfood

B&H photo, some online middle man warehouse company.  cheap.  can't get their paws on the goods though, maybe they don't pay on time??  Took forever to get the shit that wans't in stock.  Suprisingly good so far.  wouldn't go toe to toe with Keely but for the dough who the fuck cares.
Problem solving whiskey!