Main Menu

Fugly Gear

Started by Jake, July 07, 2011, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabellacat

Jake

(Let me reiterate – I'd love to get my hands on any of this stuff.)

Zematis: so obnoxiously overdecorated

Fawn Marshall: the color of my upper thighs that see no sunshine

Univox: shiny and teal!

poop.

Jake

Dano Longhorn: should be called, LongLonghorn

Antigua Fenders: the color of a bad sinus infection
poop.

VOLVO)))

My buddy has one dem dere Marshalls. He lets me fiddle with it all the time. I love those heads.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

If you like that, you might appreciate a Fano, I'd have this if it weren't for the $3000 price and the deliberate factory blemishes.

justinhedrick

those univox heads look cool.

on a side note: anyone know anything about those heads? there is one at my local pawn shop that has been there for seriously 10 years. it isn't green though, it's black and comes with it's own 4x12.

Hemisaurus

That's not the same one some kid from Decatur went on about on the old board? Both trannies were blown and he took it back I think. So check it makes noise first, otherwise if the price is right, buy it.

Jake

Quote from: Hemisaurus on July 08, 2011, 09:46:29 AM
If you like that, you might appreciate a Fano, I'd have this if it weren't for the $3000 price and the deliberate factory blemishes.

Hells yesh. I do love that Fano. I was considering their Les Paul Junior/Tele frankensteined guitar for this thread as well.
poop.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on July 08, 2011, 09:56:00 AM
That's not the same one some kid from Decatur went on about on the old board? Both trannies were blown and he took it back I think. So check it makes noise first, otherwise if the price is right, buy it.

hmm. i don't know? it is in a pawnshop in rantoul. from what i remember it fires up?

it looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1970s-All-Tube-Head-Univox-/400226051190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2f54e476

VOLVO)))

go play it Justin, srs, if the price is right some of the Uniheads can be real gems.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Too much money for that Univox setup, IMO. Head should be 400 tops, cab maybe 300 tops, IMO.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.