Breaking Bad

Started by Jor el, July 14, 2011, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoshotthefrog

Leave no witnesses.

Great episode except for the few minutes Skylar was in it.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

chlorpromazine

Quote from: whoshotthefrog on August 13, 2012, 06:02:30 PM
Leave no witnesses.

+1

I can't stand her. She was annoying from the beginning, and became even more of an annoyance.

Walt sucks now. Hopefully J-Roc makes it out OK. Hank seems like a good guy, but he is a DEA agent, so fuck him.

socket

Quote from: whoshotthefrog on August 13, 2012, 06:02:30 PM
Leave no witnesses.

Wow.  Great fucking episode as usual.  At the end it all flashed back and I remembered the kid hearing the train as he got back on his dirt bike... Wow. I'm guessing Jesse is going to keep the tarantula as a pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Jor el

Yeah, it was a great call back with the generator / dirt bike reveal.
What Would Scooby Do ?

chlorpromazine

they just need to go ahead and off Walt

Sundholm

I can't help it, I just love watching Walt get the best of the "tough guys".  Mike is seriously underestimating him.

Jor el

It got a little too MacGyverish for a second.
What Would Scooby Do ?

socket

Yeah that Macguyver shit was a stretch, but I'll let it slide...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoshotthefrog

That dinner scene was so awkward but hilarious at the same time.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

socket

Jor el

Well....how 'bout that?
What Would Scooby Do ?

astroman

strangelight

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Sundholm

*Spoiler*

Funny, Walt is supposedly the arrogant one, but Mike's machismo cost him his life.  

I really hope they aren't moving toward some sort of Jesse/Skylar story line.

sleestak

Pretty good stuff but obviously a mid season finale crowbarred into being a season finale.

Counting down the days to the new season........,,,,
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

strangelight

i couldn't tell in that last scene. were they at walt's house or hank's? because if it's walt's, then i get why he keeps a book on his toilet, but why the one from the guy he got killed? and if it's hank's (the yellow and purple bathroom suggested it was) then why does he keep evidence on his toilet?

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Metal and Beer

I came home from the fest immediately after the last band to catch this sub-finale and promptly drifted off for twenty minutes right in the middle of the episode.

LOL @ me.
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

socket

Figure I'd hide my comments with the spoiler tags...

[spoiler]
Weakest ep of the season, but not terrible.  Way too much fast forwarding... I really was hoping for something more like the end of the last ep to keep us in suspense for the next year of waiting.  I am usually on the edge of my seat the whole episode.  I wasn't this time whatsoever.  Meh.

I think they were at Walt's house and it was Walt's book... Even if it was at Hank's house Walter Jr's could have been reading it while he was there for 3 months.

He should have killed Jesse, He should have killed Skylar, He should have killed that skittish broad.  A little unbelievable that they killed all 9 (10 if they did kill the lawyer) so easily... I guess Walt had approx $5m in cash to use to bribe white supremacist guys.

I did just get done watching it...  so still processing...  They kept focusing on Walt's baby making me think something would happen to her.  NOPE.  Why did Walt put the ricin behind the outlet plate?  Why show us now?  I guess they'll remind us of it later... I was hoping he was lying about being "out" and would kill Skylar, no dice.
[/spoiler]

Metal and Beer

^ Christ, maybe I missed more than 20 mins. haha
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

socket

OK, so after thinking about it, I have no real problems with where the plot is... I just felt that the first 7 episodes had a certain pace to them and they shoehorned a "season finale" where it didn't belong.  I'll still be excited when it comes back.

strangelight

walt put the ricin back behind the wall socket because he'd taken it out and took it to his meeting with lydia. if shit hadn't gone well with her he was going to poison her, or try to.