New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Y

Quote from: ryansummit on August 24, 2012, 08:47:45 PM
that stonecutter looks badass
hey corey v i just listened to a few mental waste songs
thats shit is where its fuckin at
i saw my buddys band play a few weeks ago made me miss those punk/hardcore/crust shows back in the late 90s and all them tapes and 7"s that were flyin around back then
your shits fuckin killer

B.A.T. BADASCAN comin in
thinkin about gettin it etched
any ideas?

Thanks man, glad you dig it. New stuff is in the can, hopefully going to get mastered in September.

OR50

Just picked these two vintage Electro Harmonix pedals up!

Late 70's Deluxe Memory Man

Russian Big Muff Pi

To go along with these

MichaelZodiac

Last week received shipments:

Peavey 410 to go with my Acoustic 220, they work really well together. Acoustic head goes crazy loud.

Moose Ampeg Scrambler clone. The extra bass knob works like a charm, definitely more mid gain than my Supercollider which was what I was going for. Together with my SC, it's just wall of FUZZ. I'll try and do a video later.

"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

moose23

Glad your enjoying it, think I definitely need one of those for myself. Had a lot of fun playing/testing it.

Fuhgawz

So what's the second extra knob for? Volume perhaps? Would you mind sharing how you did the bass knob?

moose23

Extra knob is fuzz volume and bass is an input cap blend.

The Shocker

Got a package today.

Thanks Mark!

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mortlock

moog concertmate mg-1

i just picked this synth up..fucking vintage 1981. my first moog. i couldnt be more stoked..

I,Galactus

Lots of awesomeness on this page.

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

grimniggzy

ryansummit

in

im gonna go wake the neighbor baby some more

Corey Y

Tech who was supposed to install the new Nordstrands for me flaked, but I was able to talk a friend into doing it for me. Still need to adjust the pickup heights, but they sounded great in a quick test last night. Huge improvement over the SD Basslines.

OR50

New vintage pedal and cab day! I scored these killer 60's and 70's pedals today!

60's UMI Wa Pedal (coolest long sweep I have ever heard)! Sounds EPIC with a fuzz in front of it!

Version 4 1978 Big Muff Pi EH1322 board - Only a few thousand of these were made. This is the Big Muff version that Billy Corgan used on the  SIAMESE DREAM record.

Version 1 70's Small Stone

Super cool Muff Fuzz with original box!

LPB-1 with original box!

Purchased this SUNN 412 cab for the Sunn beta lead from a friend earlier this week.

eyeprod

applauded for buying cool shit.
CV - Slender Fungus

Jake

Wow. I've never even seen old pedal packaging like that. Well done!

I picked up a bass rig today. Guitarded Center is/was blowing these things out at crackhead prices, so I couldn't pass it up. Got the head and the cab for $519 out the door. Sounds pretty daggone good to me. These are apparently not well regarded in the bass community, but I doubt it'll leave my basement much, so roadworthiness was not essential.

poop.

bitter

Nice scores OR50 and Big Daddy!!!
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

ryansummit

damn dudes
that 8x10 looks killer
and those pedals "amplifier plugins"
what the??   awesome

The Shocker

OR50 bringing the heat!  Where are you finding all that treasure?

zachoff

Round 2... It works and is rad!

The Shocker

bitter

You're becoming quite the pedal whore  ;)
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

The Shocker

OR50

Quote from: The Shocker on August 31, 2012, 08:53:23 AM
OR50 bringing the heat!  Where are you finding all that treasure?

Thanks! Craigslist, yard sales, estate sales, friends  etc.....