Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

terminal strips can look good if u do them right, its haggard, I already gutted that shit, the entire pot line, and cut out the input jacks, fucked will get worked on, it has 7 nine pin sockets in this sucker originally, as I have the original shit that came with it.

Mr. Foxen

dunwichamps

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on February 22, 2012, 08:49:25 PM
Two more to run the reverb?

yea

Sorta make the cap can setup a little different than usual. If I want a better designed setup I have to have a 32/32/32/32 @ 500V cap can to support all those stages

Harm

Quote from: Discö Rice on February 22, 2012, 11:21:13 AM
Listen, asshole - I'm Jim Marshall's dad! You give that amp back to my son and you do it now!
Okay but don't you call me asshole you asshole.
More faithfulfew right here.

Harm

Where is your truck, i've been searching for days and i'm getting a little dazed. ???
Are you sure you are his dad? You certainly sound sure and are probably packing heat too.

RacerX

Sorry dood. I sent him $25 and a case of fine New Mexican green chile for it.

I'm heade up to Denver to pick it up.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

I'll accept offers of Wicker furniture, amp is ready for pickup in Vancouver.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Stonergrunge

It's a small pedal from a small german company called Sunmachine Effects, sounds like a mild fuzz or like an overdrive with more bite, the output volume is huge though I can't turn up the knob more than what you see in the picture.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

bitter

^ Oh yeah, I think we've talked about that builder on here in the past. They make some gnarly looking shit. cool score
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Volume

I just bought a Orange 40th anniversary 4x12 cab, it should be here next week. Hello full-stack!  ;D

It has Celestion G12H speakers, I hope it's a good match to my regular Orange 4x12 which has vintage 30's. The downside is that the cab is rated at 120w, the same as my Orange amp, so I don't want to run it without the other cab in fear of blowing speakers.

bitter

^ That's a popular speaker combo, so I bet you'll dig it. Let the v30's handle that power and let the g12h's smooth and warm up your tone.

rayinreverse

Well my guitar player traded a tele for a reissue Model T last week. Now I am buying it from him, and he is buying a 1st gen.
We are both pretty stoked.

Baltar

Quote from: Stonergrunge on February 25, 2012, 10:04:27 PM

It's a small pedal from a small german company called Sunmachine Effects, sounds like a mild fuzz or like an overdrive with more bite, the output volume is huge though I can't turn up the knob more than what you see in the picture.

Bitchin'.

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

clockwork green

I got a Rainbow Machine...lots of fun and a few really unique tones.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Jake

I recently grabbed one of these. Toggles between three fuzz circuits: Triangle Big Muff, Color Bender, Supa Bender

poop.

Lumpy

Trifecta and Rainbow Machine both look awesome.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Harm

I was going to buy a Catalina Gretsch Club Jazz but wound up with a Mapex Horizon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Corey Y

EDIT: Woops...put a for sale here. Move your drool to the other thread Jake...

VOLVO)))

So... much... want.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

hayseed

I am picking up a Laney AOR30 head and Marshall JCM900 1960a cab in a trade for my Peavey Classic 50 head and 412 XXL cab tomorrow. I had plans to recover the Peavey but was offered the Laney so I jumped on the deal.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Zero

Still have not dialed it in yet for what I want, but I know it's there. So many options.

Scored this '81 Yamaha SBG for cheap on CL. Needs a bit of electronic love but after that she'll be a great player I think. 30 years old, one owner.

servantofthedead

Some recent acquisitions:

The left and center Precisions are both new to the family. Not installed at the time of the photo, but I also received a Sensor pickup from Lace to drop into the "Wetton Wild" white Precision.

Also, just got this 90's USA made SVT-CL. Needed a re-tube, getting some JJ's put in currently and it will be ready to roll.
Basstard for Pallbearer

Corey Y

I've got an SVT CL on the way as well. Just sent the payment today.

jibberish

does a portable generator count as a new gear acquisition if it is intended to power outlaw pirate generator jams?

if so, i scored a stanley 2500w portable generator like the roofing and sheeting guys use. i saw one fall off a roof once and the dude started it right back up. i was sold.  i also plan on using it for more utilitarian duties too, so i passed on the cutesy overengineered case(including extra cost for said engineering) camping generator deals.

got it shipped right from sears for w/e $400 and change..

bitter

^ Be sure to ground it properly  ;D  :-*